Another bash at it!!

Well done on hitting the 19s! Thank you for your lovely comments on my pics, 12 months ago I was exactly where you are now.

Good one on starting the diary too, mine really helps me to throw down my thoughts & get them out of my head!

Stay strong & get Wii-ing! x

Yay i had another visitor!!
thanks for the support, i need it at the mo!! im still at it and really looking forward to my wi!!
your weight loss is fantastic, you must feel like a new woman!
im off for a peek at your diary!! :D

just done half hour on the wii fit!!
my fav is the dance step one, not that i can do it very well lol!!

wooohooo get you on the wii fit :D your doing so well hunni, keep it up :D

so DAY 6!! and all is well!!
im feeling very positive even though things arn't too good at home at the mo! normally i would turn to food, but im determined to treat myself better from now on!
i've been working on some goals and other stuff for when i start changing shape~ cant wait!

* to be under 20st ~ D*O*N*E
*to lose first stone
*be under 19st
*lose 10%~28lbs
*18st 3~original LL start weight
*17st something!
i have a friends wedding on Aug 2nd and i'd love to have acheived a few of these by then!

i've made it through day 6, although i have had a glass of diet coke, it doesnt knock me out of ketosis, so that will be my treat!
managed to walk the dogs round the woods and did half hour on the wii fit ~ would have been longer but i couldnt get a look in, my eldest hogged it to get all of the top scores!!
so looking forward to losing this first bit of weight as i only have one pair of trousers that fit at the mo, but loads under the bed that i hope to get into soon!

Hey Em,
i've read all you posts and you are doing fantastic. I wish I had your determination not to cheat, but every afternoon I do. It's never really bad cheating though ( I know that's no excuse), it's really hard when you have only the last few kilos to shift, 5 or 6.

Bren
X

Its so nice to read your positive diary, especially as you always write in pink too! You're doing great & should be really proud of yourself.

Clotheswise... theres a thread on the SW forum about clothes swapping, seems to be going well, you send your old things to people & other people send their old things to you! I got a fab pair of linen trousers last week & managed to offload some of the stuff I've had in bin bags a while! Saves spending money on things that hopefully won't fit for long! x

oh my goodness, another visitor, i cant cope lol!:D

thanks for your kind comments ladies they mean a lot!! and thanks for taking the time to read my diary, although i tend to just ramble on here it does help to get things off my chest!!

Day 7~ just got back from food shopping, found it really hard to spend less, due to needing £35 for cd!!
i'm feeling very positive today, sorted some things out with my partner yesterday, he's agreed to get some help with various issues he has at the mo, so thats another step closer to happiness!

just tried to go on my wii fit and my backs hurting too much!!:(
think i overdid it on it last night, you really dont realize how much effort your putting in and i forget how big i actually am!! :eek:

Em
You seem to have lots of motivation, something I lost yesterday and I'm aiming for a great day today, fingers crossed (literally).

I was just wondering is your ticker an old one?

Bren
X

I

hello all!
bren my ticker is my new one, its just for the first stone and i havnt updated the pop in weight as im waiting for my official weigh in which is tomorrow~wed!

DAY 8 and i wasnt 100% last night :(
feeling very cross with myselt today and have promised that it wont be repeated!
i've been doing ok with the water and im doing about an hour on the wii fit plus a dog walk each day so im hoping my weigh in will go ok!
i have the doctors a bit later and she usually weighs me so we'll see!

Em, you go girl your doing FANTASTIC we are all so very proud of you :) keep up the excellent work hunni xxx

hey hello em, how you getting on? have you cracked day 1 yet?
ive had my weigh in and ive lost another 3lbs which means 8lbs for my first week.
im very pleased with that as i wasnt 100% all of the time, i think the wii fit has helped!
so will try for 100% this week but def keeping up with the wii fit!

Em

A congrats on the loss. You are doing really well and I will attempt to be 100% tomorrow with you, it's evening over here and I'm nearly going off to bed.

Will let you know how I get on.

Bren
X

So how did you get on bren?
Ive actually just broken my ss'ing on a bagel, i just couldnt resist, never mind back on the water tomorrow and try for 100%

Emm

I sucked yesterday however, I've be procrastinating for about 2 weeks now. You know a few good days with healthy extras and naughty extras and this morning, now for me, I measured my waist. Last night online I was thinking about not measuring as I didnt want to be disappointed and binge however, I made a few points about why I wanted to loose this last weight and wrote down my triggers and times that set me off and a few solutions next to these. I read them last night before bed and this morning when I got up!

I feel really strong today and I can report that I gained 2 cm's around my waist from last week. Not happy, but knew it was coming.

I like you are going to stop indulging and rewarding myself with food and be focused. Aiming for a full day of 100%. Tonight I am going to an art opening and will be resisting the wine and drinking soda water then with my new friend probably out for dinner. This will be either a greek salad or fish and a garden salad (both meals I am allowed to have). I AM GOING TO DO THIS! and would love the company along the way.

So put the bagel incident behind you and lets get cracking.

Bren
X

okee dokee bren, im with you!!

ive started on my water, and i have a very busy day ahead with house work, packing to go away for the weekend, washing and a bit of gardening so hopefully this will all keep me away from cheating!!
i also need to do a min of 30 mins on the wii fit, so busy busy busy!!

well im not too sure where all that determination went but im so not worthy of my 100% club bling! :(
i have only managed i day 100% so far and i get weighed on wed!:(

need to sort my head out today and decide what i want more, the food that ultimately makes me unhappy, or the diet that can change my life!
will come back later after i've given myself a talking too!

Have just read your diary and although Im doing SW I can totally sympathize about how you're feeling. I have to keep asking myself the question, what do I want more - naughty food or to be slim, at the minute its a tough one xxx Will keep popping in on you, and as Fingers Crossed said do pop in on our clothes swapping thread on the SW forum x

Hey Em & Rainbow

You both have more to loose than myself but some upon a time I weighed about 96 kilos. It is hard being so close to goal to stick with it and finally finish, especially when I was there six months ago before I had to take steroids and then let myself go. I'm currently trying t o rid the last 5 again.

Anyway after messing around for the past 4 weeks on and off with sticking to my plan etc. I finally had to deal with myself. Try this, as this does work.

Write down 6 reasons why you want to loose the weight. Read these at every meal and especially just before you turn the lights out and go to bed. Again when you wake, before you get out of bed.

Also list your trigger i.e. moments when you are weak and times of the day that are tempting. Next to these write some things you can do at this time, like a walk or a puzzle, read the paper etc

Most importantly set realistic time frames, and some easy achievable goals like 2 ltrs of water a day to start with. When you start achieving some things you will boost your confidence. Rather than focus on what not to eat today try and work out what are you going to include i.e. 3 pieces of fruit and some fish? (obviously not at one meal but throughout the day).

Try and remember it's one day at a time and if you do manage to lapse dont sprial for the day but stop and get straight back on track at the next meal, you dont have to wait until tomorrow.

Hope this helps and I haven't been too forceful.

Bren
XX

thanks rainbow for stopping by, i do like visitors! i have checked out the clothes swap thread~brill idea and i will def re check if i ever drop a dress size!
hi bren, that thread was brill, some very good advice~thanks, i think i do put far too much pressure on myself and i just need to chill out with it all, im not going to my weigh in today,i cant face it, i will give myself some talking to today and as my thread says have another bash at it starting tomorrow!

Back