ANOTHER before & after pic.. over 5 stone gone.

Fantastic! xx

Yup 15 stone & carry it really well :)
Will be in the 14's within a few days though hehe!! xx

[video=youtube;oZKHX0LUqEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKHX0LUqEc&feature=plcp[/video]

There's my latest video :) x x

Your wardrobe must be shrinking by the day lady!

I now have skinny jeans :) and my legs look skinny! haha.. loving life right nowww, im in the 14's! x x

Skinny jeans! Shut up no way you haven't girl! That's insane! I got back from fat camp on wednesday and while there apart from the bull crap they gave me about the perils of cambridge and how I'd put it all back on when i came off and blah blah blah... The same a***hole then told me: 'accept the way you are, i mean you're not built to be small are you?' i so Wish I was there still to throw your post in his smug beefed up face as you're in skinny jeans lady! The holy grail of the skinny biatches wardrobe all over the world! I'm so exicted for you!

Piccy's of you in them soon!?! Please please please :D

Deffo a full body pic soon :)
I thought well i have lost almost 6 stone.. be rude not to treat myself to some skinny jeans ;)
Soooo good to not be in leggings anymore!
Also.. i googled my stats, once my bmi is 30 (its 32 atm) i'll be in the "overweight" category rather than obese or super obese!! :D lifes gooooooood!! x

Yay! You're my true inspiration on here not only because of your epic achievement but also (rather selfishly of me I know) we have practically the same starting weight so it helps me dream that one day I can do/ look as great as you do! You rock girl! Everyone on here's so proud of you girl!!

Glad i can encourage or motivate others a little :)
I've always said i'm the strongest person i know, and i can achieve anything if i want it bad enough. The ONLY thing i truly want is to be slim and a size 12! x

xSinead said:
Glad i can encourage or motivate others a little :)
I've always said i'm the strongest person i know, and i can achieve anything if i want it bad enough. The ONLY thing i truly want is to be slim and a size 12! x

And you achieved it. You must feel so proud of yourself. I know I would. Well done you!

Wow you look a decade younger now, very well done :)

I'm only 22, so very young anyway :) haha!!
My body is being good to me and i'm having big losses nearly every week! So greatful & extremely proud of myself :D xx

Hello Xsinead manyyy congratulations you doing amazing and you are an inspiration well done. I love u video just watched u second one can't find the first one thou and I will like to watch too .
I'm on my 7 day and very happy to know that at last my weigh is going down . And thanks for the tip of the coconut I been losing my hear a while now for other reasons but I will definetly try the coconut oil soon thanks

Hey, This is my first video diary...

[video=youtube;1vjqKCD3Eo4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vjqKCD3Eo4&feature=plcp[/video]

Back