ANOTHER before & after pic.. over 5 stone gone.

And this is my second one..

[video=youtube;oZKHX0LUqEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKHX0LUqEc&feature=plcp[/video]

3rd one will be when i hit the 13's :D x x

Thanks, i love my videos :) They even encourage me haha!!
The only products i have are the cappuccino shakes, the fruits of the forest shakes, and the peanut crunch bars (i have 1 bar a day)
Also i'm drinking 3 litres of water a day, have done since starting this journey :) x

P.S - can i just say the AMAZING Emma Sealey who has lost 19 stone in 19 months on Cambridge (sooo going to be slimmer of the year this year) has an article in PICK ME UP Magazine this week, page 39! She's such a lovely girl and i've had the pleasure of speaking to her for quite a while now :) xx

Thanks yes they are very encouraging , that Is very good to know about products thanks and about Emma amazing too many congratulations . Take care :)

Hi Sinead,

Ive been reading up on your journey and seen your pics, i think you have done absolutely FANTASTIC. Im only on day 3 and i just want a roast dinner ha ha.
You are an inspiration lady, keep up the good work :) xxxx

Thanks babe (=
Aww day 3 is hard, i remember it well. The first week felt like a year for me! I craved anything & everything.
Luckily now at 23 weeks, i don't crave ANYTHING, even the smell of curry & kfc doesn't quite do it for me anymore :)

Best of luck babes xx

im on day 9 and already finding it that bit easier thank goodness as those first 5-7 days were soo soo hard being a big snacker my body was just like woooah whats going on here! cant wait to loose enough for it to show on my face like yours you look great!! hate having a fat face :( cant even do the 'shoulders up pics as i still look huge :( xxx

Day 4 and my tummy is starting to singing away. Feeling loads better today but nice to know that im not alone, Shabbs you will have to keep me updated on how your getting on, we should spurr each other on :) xx

6 stone lighter now.. and today was the first time in my 22 years of life have i EVER been on a trampoline :)

trampoline.jpg

I was exactly the same! Always thought i'd break a trampoline, always too afraid to even sit/stand one one!
.. Yesterday i was with my neice & she begged me to play with her! I thought, pfffft i've lost 6 stone, just do it girl! haha!! xx

Thank you :D This diet (journey) has been the best decision i've ever made! ANYBODY can do it! And i'm sure has hell spreading the word lol x x

xSinead said:
Thank you :D This diet (journey) has been the best decision i've ever made! ANYBODY can do it! And i'm sure has hell spreading the word lol x x

Hey u are such an inspiration. I'm getting close to where I want to be and was starting to loose motivation. Just watched your videos and I'm more determined than ever to do this . You have done so well you must be very proud of yourself x

Wow, I loved watching your videos. You are a real inspiration. It's nice to see others make it. It gives me hope x

Thanks everyone, its lovely everyone saying i'm an inspiration or motivating them :)
Watching my videos back myself motivates me too :) x

So Jel. I wish i could do it! Your start weight was near mine and it be so nice to do it! I really want to but i find it so difficult! I have no support, I have the usual "you should be eating food not that diet crap stuff...) I tried showing them posts and pictures from here but still no luck. I am easily swayed witch is a bad thing, I know i need to pick a diet and stick to it but either way I have so much to lose I want to see results fast which is why I feel this would be good, but the thought of giving up food scares me a little. I would like a break from it and just to feel less bloated, sluggish and out of breath!

Sorry for hijacking your feed, just need some suggestions or words of wisdom!

Xx

So Jel. I wish i could do it! Your start weight was near mine and it be so nice to do it! I really want to but i find it so difficult! I have no support, I have the usual "you should be eating food not that diet crap stuff...) I tried showing them posts and pictures from here but still no luck. I am easily swayed witch is a bad thing, I know i need to pick a diet and stick to it but either way I have so much to lose I want to see results fast which is why I feel this would be good, but the thought of giving up food scares me a little. I would like a break from it and just to feel less bloated, sluggish and out of breath!

Sorry for hijacking your feed, just need some suggestions or words of wisdom!

Xx

Reading your comment made me a little sad.
You're a little more than i started at, and look i've done it! I've lost 6 stone, with just 3 and a half left to go..
i NEVER thought it was possible, not even for a second. & if i'm honest? I didn't really ever get to a point where i believed in myself, not even now. I take one day at a time, and i shock myself more and more every single day.

I'll be your buddy? Do you have facebook? I KNOW you can do it :) x x

oh you look stunning! well done xxxx

Thank you :D
Today is the first time in 23/24 weeks where i've looked in the mirror and shocked myself at how much weight i've actually lost! My legs look SKINNY!! :D

Back