Another constipation q!

irishchub

This is my 4th day in and my 5th day w/o a bm, I dont really feel like I need one that much just that it feels unnatural for all this food to go in and nothing to come out?! Is this normal??!

hmm... that is starting to get a little extreme without a bm... (aren't you posh!!!). If you're not uncomfortable though... the thing is although we're eating plentifully, we're not eating much fibre so not as much waste is created. I do feel uncomfortable after two days mind, so am doing what I can to keep things moving along...

When do you move into Cruise (if you haven't already?). Try some rhubarb!

When do you move into Cruise (if you haven't already?). Try some rhubarb!

good advice!

I went 4 days without 'going' so I had some rhubarb before I went to bed and went the next morning.

lol - me posh!! haha!! Thats a good tip w the rhubarb, will have some tonight with home-made custard after dinner - this is my first pv day. Had cherry tomatoes with chicken breast (coated with chilli powder and fresh garlic) some pickled onions and jalepino peppers - was gorgeous!! Will definitely give the rhubarb a go, it will be an achievement when i finally do!!! lol

<we're all being soooo posh...>

the old timers here use the "poo" and "bumbarb" words, so please learn the correct vocab if you're gonna stay around here!!

Have to say, its definitely less of a problem on Dukan than it is on Atkins!! Maybe its the oatbran....I could go a whole week without on Atkins! :eek:

Back