• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another constipation q!

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
hmm... that is starting to get a little extreme without a bm... (aren't you posh!!!). If you're not uncomfortable though... the thing is although we're eating plentifully, we're not eating much fibre so not as much waste is created. I do feel uncomfortable after two days mind, so am doing what I can to keep things moving along...

When do you move into Cruise (if you haven't already?). Try some rhubarb!

louschu

S: 13st11lb C: 10st13lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20.73%)
When do you move into Cruise (if you haven't already?). Try some rhubarb!
good advice!

I went 4 days without 'going' so I had some rhubarb before I went to bed and went the next morning.

irishchub

S: 10st6lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st6lb(4.11%)
lol - me posh!! haha!! Thats a good tip w the rhubarb, will have some tonight with home-made custard after dinner - this is my first pv day. Had cherry tomatoes with chicken breast (coated with chilli powder and fresh garlic) some pickled onions and jalepino peppers - was gorgeous!! Will definitely give the rhubarb a go, it will be an achievement when i finally do!!! lol

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
<we're all being soooo posh...>

the old timers here use the "poo" and "bumbarb" words, so please learn the correct vocab if you're gonna stay around here!!

Beckybex

S: 15st9lb C: 13st7lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 2st2lb(13.7%)
Have to say, its definitely less of a problem on Dukan than it is on Atkins!! Maybe its the oatbran....I could go a whole week without on Atkins! :eek: