Another (daft) question...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by debz32, 19 September 2006 Social URL.

1. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

me again !!:eek:

does it matter WHEN I have my packs ?? I'm finding that I usually have 3 of the 4 between home-time (6pm-ish) and bedtime....is that OK ?:confused:

or should I space them out ? the problem with that is - no-one in work even knows I'm doing CD cos I can't face the barrage of questions / advice / comments I know I'd get... which is why I prefer to keep them til I get home !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I had all four of my packs between 5:30pm and bedtime and it never did my any harm so go for it!

Mike

4. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    OMG!! i'm in shock.. how on earth do you last the day? :confused:
    I'd be grumpy and starving! lol
    As you can tell.. i have my 3 spaced out, one for breakfast, lunch and dinner.. I have started having dinner a bit later though as i find if i have it when the auroma's are around from the family dinner then I don't want to pick! lol

((Hugs))

5. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    When you are in ketosis you aren't hungry and hence I never struggled during the day and also it gave me between 8am and 6pm to get down 7 litres of water so I wasn't up all night peeing for England.

I then found by keeping the packs into the evening that I never felt deprived and that I had nothing left to have that day.

M.

6. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

YAY !! Mike to the rescue AGAIN - cheers m8eeee ! :D

7. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Purple hugs...I'm not hungry AT ALL - think that's good cos I'm in Ketosis....and the weight's coming off nicely so that'll do for me ;)

8. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hmm.. i'm in ketosis, and am used to that, not feeling hungry.. but still get to a set time and 'feel' hungry.

I suppose maybe mine is a mental.. gotta eat 3x a day! lol might try it when i'm rushing around.. remembering i don't have to eat at a set time! lol

Whatever works for each of us is fine by me though! ;)

9. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Flippin heck Mike - my strategy is soooo similar to yours ;) I drink around 5litres of water between 6am and 7pm and keep my packs for the evening !!

....hope it works as well for me as it did for you !

Cheers ! with a Cappucino shake :D

10. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

too true PH - each to their own...and judging by your FAB loss - it;s certainly working for you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.