Another day done

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well today has been good have had 5 litres, been for a 45min brisk walk along the seafront. Had all my shakes jus eating a bar now!!

One prob toilet!!! Started last tues, Had not gone by sat so had to take 3 movicol then did a small one. Not gone since!!!! I have Fibre 89!!! OH had not seen me since I started as he works away and he said god u look bloated!! Great jus wot I wanted to hear!!!! I look pregnant!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done lady!!! Sorry about the lack of movement in the bathroom, try ducolax, they always work for me.
  4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

Bo Lady, I sympathise as I didn't go naturally once in 20 weeks! I had to dose myself with Dulcolax once a week in order to keep myself from getting very ill! Fibre 89 didn't work for me or any of the other staples like psyllium husks. Good luck!
  5. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

O great!!!
    How long shud I take them? If I take one tonight will I have gone b4 tomo dont wana be embarassed at work!!!
  6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I take some sennakot if things get stuck for a while and that helps me. sorry to be so graphic!!But now i do take two PH tabs every day and I do be fine!!
  7. Destined 2 be skinny!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I had totaly the opposite problem, that was v v v embarrassing and hell. Try sennacot. x x x x x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.