• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another day done

Well today has been good have had 5 litres, been for a 45min brisk walk along the seafront. Had all my shakes jus eating a bar now!!

One prob toilet!!! Started last tues, Had not gone by sat so had to take 3 movicol then did a small one. Not gone since!!!! I have Fibre 89!!!

Help.......my OH had not seen me since I started as he works away and he said god u look bloated!! Great jus wot I wanted to hear!!!! I look pregnant!!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Well done lady!!! Sorry about the lack of movement in the bathroom, try ducolax, they always work for me.

Silver Member
Bo Lady, I sympathise as I didn't go naturally once in 20 weeks! I had to dose myself with Dulcolax once a week in order to keep myself from getting very ill! Fibre 89 didn't work for me or any of the other staples like psyllium husks. Good luck!

I take some sennakot if things get stuck for a while and that helps me. sorry to be so graphic!!But now i do take two PH tabs every day and I do be fine!!
I had totaly the opposite problem, that was v v v embarrassing and hell. Try sennacot. x x x x x