Another exercise question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by dawnyblue, 3 June 2008 Social URL.

1. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm really sorry to ask when I know there's probably been loads of posts about exercise but when I was on SS I didn't exercise anyway so it was never an issue to me.

However I have a friend who would like to start, she has around 3 stone to lose, but has been going to the gym for about 6 weeks and really doesn't want to give it up.

Is it possible to go to the gym whilst SSing or really unadvisable? If it's unadvisable what's the lowest plan she could do and go to the gym.

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    my CDC told me that it is not advisable to go to the gym for the first two weeks as your body needs to get used to SS, however she also said that if you already go the gym then taking it easy should be o.k.
    hopefully a CDC will provide a more accurate comment shortly.

4. dawnyblue

dawnyblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thanks for that, I'm sure she'll be pleased, she's no excuses not to start now though!

5. Kira

Kira Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge/SnS
    I started going to the gym after my first two weeks and I am fine. Though have to be careful as one can get slightly light headed- though I think that happens when I get up too quickly. I usually do a 45 to 60 minute session 3 times a week 4 if I can.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.