another holiday food question

Discussion in 'Exante' started by missjam, 12 June 2011 Social URL.

1. missjam

missjam Full Member

obviously when i go away next month i want to enjoy myself.. its half board so there should be a range of foods to choose from... im thinking if i roughly estimate my carbohydrate intake daily and keep my calories to about 1600 a day id not gain loads?

By watching my carbs i dont mean living off chicken and salad... more like if i have toast or cereal for my breakfast ill try to have more of a protein rich food for tea... and if i have a dessert ill try to roughly calculate the carbs... like allow myself to have about 70g of carbohydrate a day.. but not all in good form! and of course try to stay around a total of 1600 calories.

any thoughts?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    When I went away, I stayed low carb, which meant bacon and eggs were in for breakfast, and things like steak / chicken / fish / lamb / lobster... all sorts of lovely meats (I was on a cruise) the rest of the time, I still lost 2-3lbs a week.

I've not dared try things like toast / cereal yet, but would be really interested to hear how you get on if you try it.

Will be good to hear what anyone else says.

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    17st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(36.97%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    I did the same on holiday. Avoided the carbs and went for protein. I lost four pounds in two weeks. No alcohol though. I am not ready for carbs either it was so hard to get going I am not keen on repeating the process if I stop. Good luck. GSQ

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.