Another interesting diet....

Discussion in 'All Other Diets' started by wannabeminime, 25 May 2007 Social URL.

1. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, it works well with Juddd, if you can't take Juddd anymore :D

Again, it works on a calorie basis, like many diets, but you just eat from 5:00pm to 10:00pm. They reckon that the average person will automatically eat 500 calories less each day doing this system.

Start exploring Juddd and you quickly find out about fast-5 :)
  4. Frumpster

Frumpster Becoming Un-Frumpy!

Cambridge 790
    So, did anyone try this diet?

I've just been reading about it and thought it sounded quite interesting. I'm sure I could fast until 5pm I just think it sounds quite extreme to only lose 1lb per week! What does everyone else think?
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi, I thought I'd resurrect this thread as I'm giving Fast-5 a go having failed miserably at JUDDDD. I have had no problem up till the evening at sticking to JUDDDD so I think I should be fine fasting till 5. Today was my first day and I actually ate from 1pm till 6pm which was easy for a Sunday but will be going 5 till 10 tomorrow.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.