Another LT male steps forth

Miss you Cherry! Hope you're getting on OK? :D

Hi friends, just to let you know I am still alive and guess what I fell off in Dubai and haven't got back on!

I didnt feel like coming back here because I felt like I had not only let myself down but you guys as well.

I have missed Paula and Muffs, we were doing so well, we were all striving towards end of March, but really a bit further too, intact whenever we reached the place we felt good!

I will be getting back on the plan at some point but I am 100% everything has come back on so that is a difficult hill to climb!

To my friends I love you and hope that in my absence you guys have kept the train a rolling!

See you when I'm ready, although maybe I should say I hope I don't see you as you will be at goal!

Very down and very fat cherry! :(

Aww hi Cherry, are you on Facebook? Add me, my page is over there next to my photo.

I see you've been on my diary so you'll know I came off LT a few weeks ago, have put on 4lbs so its not so bad but I am thinking of re-doing TFR in the form of either LT or Exante, would be great to have your support again! Muffy is doing fab and putting us to shame, lets sort her out! lol

guuyyyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...... HI

ive been naughty too..... how about we do it together? that will make us all feel better? we did it once we can do it again? do say yes , i think we all need a bit of support. Im starting back today and determined more than ever now,,plus a little scared because time is running out in "my plan for summer" so hoping that helps...

Lets do it together and we dont have to be down in the dumps. Im starting today and not weighing in until sunday.. i could make a thread for us and we could all weigh in on sunday?

we can do this.... a slip means nothing if we get back on.. its if we stay off theres a problem!!!!
huuggsss xxx

Cherry! Where are you?

Back