Another maybe silly question re: poo's lol

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Ok when we lose weight(fat) do we poo it out?Sorry for tmi but since starting sw again I seem to going for a poo 3 times a day, this is good right?
Sorry for the silly question just wondering x

The fat is burned up as energy as you move about so you don't poo it out! You may be 'going' more often because you're eating more or because you're including a lot more fibre in your diet now. Happy pooing!!!!! xxxx

I have always thought it means we are losing weight but this week, 1st week of sticking to SW extra easy i have gone the other way, cannot seem to go at all. If anyone can answer your question it may help me too.

I think you wee it out - which is why you pee loads when you do SW properly! The extra trips to the loo could be because of the extra fibre?

lucky you !! sometimes i go 3 x a week on a good week :0(

fat is burnt when you use energy - fat is a fuel....so you lose weight by 'burning' more calories.

pooing and weeing is just part of a healthy lifestyle........

x

I was having problems the first 2 weeks of extra easy, but I found that cutting down on the HEB bread and using it as either weetabix or shreddies helped and yesterday I had 5 (dare I say it) scan bran and it definitely did the job ... iykwim!

I find that I go more frquently everyday, before I was lucky to go twice a week.

As someone with experience of actually seeing fat escape through my urine and poop, it is nasty. It really is horrible, be glad it doesn't happen that way LOL

lol... what a funny thread .... we all do it !!.. just dont ttalk about it lol

I tried alli and you poo fat with that, orange oil! its gross! you can also fart fat oil with it too, which is why I stopped taking it!

I think its just the fibre, as for weeing, I heard that drinking water helps your body metabolise fat better, but I dont think that urine contains any fat molecules, just the waste product of burning fat.

as for the 3x week poo'ers out there, get more water in you and maybe some aloe vera (colon cleanse) tablets! not pooing enough can contribute to bowel cancer and other ugly's (guess who used to work for the NHS!) get going at least once a day.

enough sh*t for today! ;o)

I love a good poo thread!

All the extra, fibre, fruit, veggies and water that you are eating will help to keep you 'going' regularly - and drinking lots of water will help to prevent constipation too.

I am definitely going more since starting sw and this week I am attempting to drink 2 litres of water a day (so far so good) to help me further :D

If you do any of the liquid/shake diets they have a saying, "the more you drink the more you shrink", so hopefuly it will work for me to :D

I am definitely going more since starting sw and this week I am attempting to drink 2 litres of water a day (so far so good) to help me further :D

If you do any of the liquid/shake diets they have a saying, "the more you drink the more you shrink", so hopefuly it will work for me to :D

does that include vodka? ;)

the only thing i find with slimming world is that it makes me very gurgly and wee alot! i think its all the fruit and veg i have been munching on recently and all that water has go to go somewhere i suppose! only thing is i wake up bout 4 times a night to pee! which is annoying!

Whilst we are on the subject I have noticed I go to the loo much more as well. I am going to count in a prune or two a day and see if that helps as sometimes I can be rather constipated....or maybe that's just my body clock protesting because I work shifts!

i thought the only time you lost fat in your urine was when your body went into ketosis ? you are probably peeing more because your eating more moisture enriched food and your digestion maybe working overtime which produces the fluids which contribute to a large urine % i always find when dieting i am more aware of my digestion because if your watching whats going in you have to watch whats going out. i dont know didnt we used to have a doctor on here surely she knows my knowledge is a little sketchy i will look it up.

Back