Another month another challenge - march

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Texty_F, 24 February 2014.

1. Texty_F

Texty_F Well-Known Member

A new month a new challenge!! The challenge runs from the 1st to the 31st March

Think about the month ahead and what you want to aim for - obviously a good weightloss, but... what about something to aim for to get that loss! Do you have a special birthday coming up, a party to attend, a wedding to go to?? No matter what the occasion or aim .....its a plan. Stick with it and you will see the results and feel proud of what you have achieved in the space of 31 days :happy096:

Now whilst it's easy for me to sit at my :character00148: and type these little encouraging (well I like to think so) thoughts, spare a thought for Daz and his hard work. Please remember to come back after WI as soon as is possible and update your results so that Daz can keep the sheet up to date.

Good Luck everyone xx ​
  2. Autumn500

Autumn500 Well-Known Member

Thanks texty! just gonna go for 3lbs this time, in the hope that I actually make a challenge! EDIT-can i be awkward and go for 5lbs instead? That's what I need to lose by end of March to stay on track with my pound a week target. Thanks daz :)
    Last edited: 28 February 2014
  3. Texty_F

2lbs for me please Daz - surely I can manage that!! Ive never hit a target yet lol
  4. Texty_F

Im keeping mine low in the hope I manage that if nothing else lol
  5. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Thank you for setting up this challenge, I've got my daughter's 22nd birthday which will involve a meal out & birthday cake, I've also got a 40th birthday to go to which will involve alcohol and I know now they will not be within syns.

I'm going for 3lb this month please Daz, I too have never met a challenge, I'm in target & want to get to my actual target weight, well really I'd like to get below, but maybe that's later in the year!!!!
  6. miss.mooey

miss.mooey Well-Known Member

Ive only started doing these challenges - completed the feb challenge and acheived it! Yay!

I think theyre a great motivator, thank u both for giving me something to push for other than being happy with myself.

Can u please put me down for 7lb again daz... ive got hubbys birthday and a weekend trip home to the parents - this will be a challenge in itself. Still want to push myself though :)
  7. mariavon

mariavon Well-Known Member

Thanks texty ,
    These challenges are great ,
    I think il aim for 5 lb this time,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  8. kikaroo

kikaroo Well-Known Member

Ooh I've got a fairly busy march, I'm going to aim for 4lb anyway please daz!
  9. Liverbird52

Liverbird52 Well-Known Member

Will aim for 5lb as I have 5 weigh ins ... good luck to all x
    Thanx Texty and Daz x
    Last edited: 25 February 2014
  10. Willbeslimjen

Willbeslimjen Well-Known Member

Morning I will aim for two pounds. I have a busy march as well. Thanks again Texty and Daz for running the challenges
  11. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Thanks for setting up another challenge Texty, and thanks to you too Daz for coordinating the results / spreadsheet.

I'm going for 4lb off in march - just 1lb a week which is inkeeping with my "target for birthday" goal.

Many thanks! xx
  12. emma_88

emma_88 Well-Known Member

I'm aiming for 4lbs off in March as well please Daz

Thanks to you both for setting up the challenge once again :)
  13. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Well-Known Member

Can I join in your challenge please? I'd like to lose at least 7lbs in March if I could (please!) so that's my target. :)
  14. lickthelid

lickthelid Lives here....

Ok I'm in. Yet again I'll go for 5. I'm hoping march might break my drought.
  15. JessyG24

JessyG24 Well-Known Member

Hmm this is a tough one as being a Monday weigher I get 5 weigh ins this month! I'm also going to Dublin for a few days so will definitely put on then! Think I'm gonna go for 5lbs (1lb a week) and if I achieve it then i will have almost met my Easter challenge too! And if I don't then at least I've got my Easter challenge to meet it ;) xx Thanks Texty and Daz, as always
  16. Smilingsuzy

Smilingsuzy Well-Known Member

Hi. I'd like to go for 7lb and running! I will restart c25k, and get 4 weeks into it before skiing in April. I'm also going to exercise's about the inches as well as the scales!
  17. Smilingsuzy

Smilingsuzy Well-Known Member

How do I get my awards on the bottom of my signature please?
  18. Kay003

Kay003 Well-Known Member

Thanks for doing the March Challenge Sheila and Daz :) . Please could you put me down for 4lbs.

Kay xx
  19. Mrs.S.

Mrs.S. Well-Known Member

7lb for me please.

Now just to keep my fat face from the chocolates....... Xx
  20. peppop

peppop Well-Known Member

Can I join in please? Can you put me down for 7lbs please? I've got a sad anniversary this month and need some extra motivation to stop me going of the rails.