Another month another challenge - march

Please put me down for 6lb in March. It's my hen do in April (and then my wedding in June, eeeek!) and another 6lb off would have me well on the way to goal :) thanks :)

Please can I set a goal of 3lbs, I have yet to achieve a challenge yet but have no excuses this month. Thanks Texty and Dazs for all your hard work.:)

After blowing Jan and Feb, I'll try to buck the trend, and actually hit a target!

Can I go for 4 please Daz?

Thanks again, you and Texty are the biz!

Was absolutely rubbish on last months. Too many sociables. Going to go for a realistic 3lbs and anymore will be a bonus. Thanks

Please put me down for 7lb, that's half a stone and will take me well and truly into the 13's...determined to see that on the scales soon.:D

Hi everyone, would like to join the challenge again, even though I haven't been achieving the goals I have been setting! Going to go for 8lbs this month please. Thank you x

My aim is 6lb this month, I'm going to be extra good until the 22nd march when I've got a girls night out in Blackpool for a friends 30th, lots of alcohol and junk food will be consumed!! Lol

Hello Lovelies, Can you put me down for 8lbs again please? Thanking you kindly!
X

ok I was sulking before and Daz was right- my bumpy Feb meant that overall I maintained. Which is better than a gain (my result of January's challenge) and soooooo, if possible I would like to join the challenge with a 4lb target.

Thanks for your support and encouragement Daz. And all your hard work- obvs.

And thank you to everyone else for just being here and keeping the motivation alive.

Here's to a successfully slim March xxxx

Daz could you put me down for 5 please,

Again thanks for doing this and messing last month

Back