Another month another challenge - march

Hi Daz - think I may have forgotten to post in this thread earlier in the week..I usually weigh in on Tuesdays, but because of work this week went on Monday and lost 0.5..as I actually weighed in March I think it's this thread, but will that mess up the April challenge??..aggghhh..confuzzled..Hope you know what I'm on about!

Technical one this, best ask Texty me thinks (she will respond when she sees it.)
Personally i would say that it goes in here but you will miss a week in April. Not sure, the boss may say put it in both. I shall leave it up to higher adjudication. lol.

Technical one this, best ask Texty me thinks (she will respond when she sees it.)
Personally i would say that it goes in here but you will miss a week in April. Not sure, the boss may say put it in both. I shall leave it up to higher adjudication. lol.
Hopefully Boss Lady will see this if I bump it :)

Hopefully Boss Lady will see this if I bump it :)

Lol nowt like putting the pressure on

Id say it goes in the March one sunlight as you weighed on the 31st March - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I think if we started that when people swap weigh days then it could cause untold confusion and problems towards month end.

:rolleyes:

Lol nowt like putting the pressure on

Id say it goes in the March one sunlight as you weighed on the 31st March - Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I think if we started that when people swap weigh days then it could cause untold confusion and problems towards month end.

:rolleyes:
That's cool - just didn't want to mess things up ..thanks both :)

Back