• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another new recruit.

Welcome to Minimins and Exante! :D

How much are you drinking 2L is enough, more is a bonus! Just start he packs, you know you want to get going ;)

Thanks. :)

I've probably not been drinking enough fluids for years. I'll go most of the day with very little to drink and then usually have a 2 litre bottle of pop in the evening.

I suppose it doesn't help drinking tap water either, so I think I need to get a filter.

You are right though, I need to get started. I think tomorrow might be the day.

Dont put it off! You can drink coke zero, but wouldnt have 2L of it. Tea and coffee count towards your fluid intake too.

Good luck with your start tomorrow :)

I'm not really a coke drinker, but I might give it a try. I'll see how I get on with the water first. I've just stocked up on sparkling water, so I'll get a filter tomorrow and I'll be set, hopefully.

Good luck - it is hard to drink the water but I find drinking out of a 500ml bottle helps. I manage 3-4 bottles, and have 2 cups of green tea with mint whilst at work and then drink about a 1 litre of sparkling water in the evenings. I use a hand blender to mix the shakes and they go really frothy so I add extra water (about 300-350ml) to those too (every little helps).

It soon becomes habit - it'll be easier when it gets warmer.