Another new year newbie!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by madmads, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. madmads

madmads Full Member

Rosemary Conley
    Hi guys! Hope everyone is well!

I happened across this forum earlier this evening and found the iPhone app and have having a bit of a lurk I thought I'd quite like to join in!! Can't seem to edit my profile through the app though, will have to investigate!

Anyway a little about me! Most people call me Mads, I'm 28 and I've been on the Rosemary Conley diet since March 2010. I've lost nearly 3 1/2 stone since then however I have hit a bit of a hiccup in as much as I had a minor op last week and I haven't been able to exercise since then annoyingly!

However I have been trying my very hardest to eat sensibly in order not to put any weight on, but it's difficult not to get paranoid about it! I normally go to class and do the exercise and I also go to the gym 3 times a week plus some Wii fit work outs. So to go from that to nothing is a bit of a shock to the system!

I'm worried about it mainly because about 4 years ago I lost all the weight and got nearly to goal but I met my now boyfriend and lost all focus and put it all back on plus more so I am quite pleased with myself to be about 11lbs off goal again. Just need to make sure when I can exercise again (next week hopefully!) that I get it together and get these last few pounds shifted!

Anyway that's a bit about me, I hope you didn't get too bored with my ramblings and I look forward to chatting with you all!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. missfortissimo

missfortissimo addicted to minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Getting rid of starches/sugar/unnecessary fats.

You won't be able to tinker with your profile until you have either 20 or 50 posts, I can't remember. I think it's 50. There are other rules about things like your signature that can be found in the top of the forum. :)

Excellent job on the weight loss! :) You've done it once and can do it again, right? That's where I'm at.

I hope you heal up and are able to exercise again soon! :wavey:
  4. madmads

madmads Full Member

Rosemary Conley
    Ahhh the FAQ! I shall go and read now to establish these things, should have done that first!! Lol

Thanks for your welcome! I shall do it again, just very impatient! I keep thinking about the girls that are working out at my class right now and in not there!! Grrrr lol
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your losses

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.