Another newbie 13 stone to shift!

N'aw! Not at all lovely! If you want to share your pic feel free! :D It's a nice way to track your weightloss through pics too. I can't see mine yet - other than I've now got a chin :D

lol lol psp

i bet if you put a before and after pic we would see a difference

I doubt it really as when you're this big I guess it takes a while :) I know we're our own worst enemies sometimes though so there will be more. Especially as up to last point (haven't remeasured yet - should do that either today or tomorrow for the May results!) I'd lost 10 and a half inches as well as the weight too.

It's definitely a good idea to get some starter pictures though, so you can compare how far you've come :)

so true love im going to take some tomorrow and then compare at end of june x x x

Awww lovely! That's one of the first things that we all need to overcome! We need to like ourselves and be good to ourselves (easier said than done, I know!) if we're going to keep at the weight loss!

I'm not bad thanks you. Been out at a fun day then back to oh sis house. Gotta finish my cake in a bit xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sounds like u had a lovely day. I was planning on a early night but my cousin couldn't get the fight on her virgin so being the lovely lady I am I let her come and pay for it to watch it on my tv with 4 of her kids. They left at 12:30 and my kids had me up at 5:50. :(
Today I plan on doing naff all. Easier said than done as got mum over for dinner. Lol.
See ur cake on the other page. It looks lovely. Well done. What u up to today? Xx

Awww lovely! That's one of the first things that we all need to overcome! We need to like ourselves and be good to ourselves (easier said than done, I know!) if we're going to keep at the weight loss!

I agree but as u said easier said than done. Lol. I hate seeing myself that much I only have 1 mirror in here n that's a face one in bathroom. :( xx

Aww sounds like u had a lovely day. I was planning on a early night but my cousin couldn't get the fight on her virgin so being the lovely lady I am I let her come and pay for it to watch it on my tv with 4 of her kids. They left at 12:30 and my kids had me up at 5:50. :(
Today I plan on doing naff all. Easier said than done as got mum over for dinner. Lol.
See ur cake on the other page. It looks lovely. Well done. What u up to today? Xx
Thanks Hun the cake will have to do I do always find faults with things I make lol. And today it's the party of my boyfriends little cousin the one I did cake for so we are going for a BBQ if the weather is nice, I've got a cold and sore throat so had a bit of a restless night, hope you do manage to not do too much xx

lovely cake have a great time at bbq

I agree but as u said easier said than done. Lol. I hate seeing myself that much I only have 1 mirror in here n that's a face one in bathroom. :( xx

We don't have a full length either. I want one I just don't want what it'll show - I'm with you too. Little steps :)

lol what are we like love yourself girls cause we going to do it this time no matter how long it takes x x

Morning all. How is everyone?
Well I'm hitting the scales this morning and to b honest I'm dreading it. Had a bad week with my depression n food has been my comfort :( I need to find something else to turn too instead of food. I know why I been down it's cos of a stupid man. But hey Ho we all go through it.
After I pick kids up I am taking them swimming. It is a first since they were babies so wish me luck lol.
Then after swimming my daughter has got her dance class. So a busy busy day for me today.
Hope u r all well.
Tracy xxx

Oh no sorry to hear you've been down. I tend to turn to food too which I need to stop. Have fun at swimming. I love it but not been in a while. Xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Totally with you for comfort eating. Sad thing is it makes you feel worse when you've done it! :(

Hope you're well hun, could you treat yourself to a look round the charity shops instead? or a new top or bit of jewellery (even if just from primark)?

Sorry ladies I have literally had the week from hell. To b honest if I didn't have kids I would prob have ended it all it has been that bad.
2lb gain last week. God knows what it will b this week but no more. I'm asking u ladies to give me a big kick up my backside as I need to get this lard off. I need to feel better about myself.
Xxx

Back