Another newbie 13 stone to shift!

Speak to your doctor lovely, there could be something important underlying that they need to get checked out - who knows what you could do with a burst of energy if you're short of something or perhaps anaemic or something? :)

hi dagbird i agree i would see your dr hun
all ok love x x

true psp
lets hope its nothing x x x

Ok ladies I will make an appointment. My gp on hols this week so I will make app to see him next week.
I just think it's the constant change in weather that's not helping. But even so being so tired all the time isn't right.
Can we get some names here plz instead of using usernames lol. I'm Tracy in case no one knew lol xx

Hope that it gets sorted out for you lovely. Fatigue and energy loss is not good, especially when you're trying to lose weight! (it could even be so simple as your body trying to deal with that change!) Keep us informed hun, we're always here.

Kym x

im cheryl as well but like chez x

hello tracy kym and cheryl x x

how are you all today x x

not bad at all love x x x

thanks sweetheart your more than welcome

Good morning kym chezz and Cheryl.
I'm not too bad this morning. My kids actually gave me a lay in. 7am instead of 5:50 :D
Had a ok day yesterday with eating and this morning I will be going to my friends to see how I have done.
How r u all today?
What's weather like where u r? I'm in dagenham and it has been raining for past 2 days :(
Xxx

Morning Tracy. Glad you are good and woo to the children giving you a lie in. The weather hasn't been good here either. Yesterday looked promising until I got to the park with my nephew then it started raining. Dunno what today will be like. I'm up in the Midlands. Do you have many plans for today. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Awww lovely, hope it's gone well for you! Keeping fingers crossed.

The weather's much the same today, it's not peeing it down but it's constant - the really fine stuff that soaks you through.

I'm not too bad ta, have a poorly doggy so been up almost all of the night, looking forward to go and hopefully have a nap soon!

Awww lovely, hope it's gone well for you! Keeping fingers crossed.

The weather's much the same today, it's not peeing it down but it's constant - the really fine stuff that soaks you through.

I'm not too bad ta, have a poorly doggy so been up almost all of the night, looking forward to go and hopefully have a nap soon!

Oh no what's up with doggie xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

He was sick a few times yesterday from 3ish onwards, retching most of the night (and was sick a couple of times) and then was sick a few more times this morning - but thankfully nothing since 10am. Touching wood and crossing everything.

He's been fine otherwise, nothing untoward showing in it and he's still a happy little chap but he's very clingy to his mummy. (he wasn't as happy when I gave him a bath to freshen him up about 2ish though :rotflmao::rotflmao: it had to be done though (!))

Back