Another newbie 13 stone to shift!

Another 2lb gain yesterday :(
I'm determined to get back on track.
Plz stop saying sorry and carry on talking :) it's nice that we r all getting to know each other.
Busy day yesterday. We spent day at my friends then dropped my son at my mums n took my daughter dancing. Never ending for me at the mo lol
What's every one got planned for today xx

Oh no to gain and boo to the headache. I'm ok bad back but it plays up every now and then. Not sure what's planned for today. Other half is off work this week so will prob go out somewhere just gotta think where. What you upto today? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh no. My mum suffers with bad back too. So I feel for u there.
Today I have no concrete plans. Will prob pop out as mum needs to put a cheque in the bank. But apart from that no idea. Might make kids some play dough n let them play with that. But if this headache don't shift I will need a quiet activity for them. Lol. Trying to keep a 2 n 4 year old quiet doesn't last long though. Lol xx

Hey, you guys are doing great. I'm just starting again. Lost 4 stone last tear then put it all back in so started again the other week. Would you mind if I join you?
Jess x

Oh no. My mum suffers with bad back too. So I feel for u there.
Today I have no concrete plans. Will prob pop out as mum needs to put a cheque in the bank. But apart from that no idea. Might make kids some play dough n let them play with that. But if this headache don't shift I will need a quiet activity for them. Lol. Trying to keep a 2 n 4 year old quiet doesn't last long though. Lol xx

Play dough sounds fun I wanna play with some. And thanks. I have a curve in my spine so some days are worse than others but stopped at my bfs sisters so sleeping on floor not best idea. Lol. Xx

I'm following slimfast within reason. Or that my plan for the time being. Really want it all back off x

you will do it

We're behind you :) It's not an easy battle, we all know it and there are pitfalls but we're here :)

(sugarfairy - I LOVELOVELOVE your av! It's beautiful!)

We're behind you :) It's not an easy battle, we all know it and there are pitfalls but we're here :)

(sugarfairy - I LOVELOVELOVE your av! It's beautiful!)
aww just seen it its lovely makes me nice and light x x x x

Aww thanks. A few of us on here were posting cartoon characters as our piccies and someone Googled my username and that came up xx

its so nice and calming lovely x x

no no get your pic on it x x x

Back