Another Newbie Bride to Be

gina191

Hello ladies. My name is Gina I'm getting married in Dec. Been with my partner 10 years on the 8th Dec so we thought no better time to get married :love047:

We've actually been engaged for 2.5 years and we decided 5 weeks ago.. I know lets get married in 6 months lol (talk about pressure).

Well anyway I bought my dress and it's 2 sizes to small, I've just started Xenical so I'm on a one woman mission to get into my dress. Hope all you lovely bride to be's are well xx

Good luck Gina!

Ive managed to lose nearly a stone in 2 weeks and Im rubbish as losing weight (hence how I ended up a fatty haha) so if I can do it, anyone can!

Whats your dress like?

That is a fantastic loss Sammy well done :) bet your so happy.
I had my first weekly weigh yesterday and I'm 5.5LB down so I'm reet chuffed.
I got my dress off the hook so can't find the exact one online but very fairytale very big and is in Burgundy/red wine colour. To be honest I thought I'd have gone with Ivory/White but I kept seeing similar dresses to the one I chose online and I as soon as I saw it in the shop I didn't even bother looking at the rest lol
xx

ooh, welcome welcome...
How very exciting!!! What made you decide to finally set a date???
Tell us where you have got to with planning and colours, themes, bridesmaids, flowers cakes etc etc....
I love it ALL!!!:D:D
It's fab to have this forum to talk about all things "bridey" without the roll of the eyes or the H2b having another heart attack about cost etc etc!!:p
I have decided that at our evening reception we are not going to have a buffet (let's face it... who wants to eat a cold tempura prawn or spring roll 3 hours after it has been cooked>???) we are going to have a Cheese wedding cake with bread, crackers, chutneys, fruit and lots and lots of Port!! I found a fab company online that will do 15kg of cheese to be made up into a stack at £245... that will feed about 130 people, and the hotel would charge £7.50 per person for a measly amount!! Cheap as chips (or cheap as cheese perhaps?). I have attached a photo of the cheese because I think it looks wicked!!
I have been nagging the H2b to make some decision about stationery.... am about to lose the will to live!! where has everyone else got theirs from? All recommendations gratefully received.
looking forward to more updates from everyone....
xxxx

Attachments

• blue88.jpg
    blue88.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 40
Back