Step 1 Sole Source Another Newbie ! First weigh-in

Lychco

New to Cambridge Weight Plan and this forum- so apologies in advance for any mistakes....just wanted to say HOORAY as had my first weigh in tonight after 5 days on plan and lost 5lbs.

Hi i'm new too.Well done on your weight loss.
It's my weigh in today at 7.30p.m, so fingers crossed.
This is my second time on CD, going on holiday in 7 weeks and hoping to lose 2 stones and then a further 2 when i come back.
Will let you know how i did later!!

Brilliant weightloss well done! This diet definitely works once your over the first week and you see the huge losses you'll be hooked :) x

Thanks for your messages-much appreciated! Am feeling a lot better now-found the first 4 days really tough but reading the posts on here seems most of us have felt the same.There are some incredible weekly weight lossses being reported so whatever you go through has to be worth it in the end.Good luck with your weigh-in ,Broggers, will be back later so please let me know how it went.Off for a capuccino shake with lots and lots and lots of ice!

Hi i'm new too.Well done on your weight loss.
It's my weigh in today at 7.30p.m, so fingers crossed.
This is my second time on CD, going on holiday in 7 weeks and hoping to lose 2 stones and then a further 2 when i come back.
Will let you know how i did later!!

How was the weigh in ?

Im doing good thx..got my 2nd weigh in tmrw. I know ive lost inches so hopefully should have lost some weight too. How are u doing

Im doing good thx..got my 2nd weigh in tmrw. I know ive lost inches so hopefully should have lost some weight too. How are u doing
So far so good- had some chicken and sliced cucumber last night for tea as couldn' t face the strawberry shake that had intended having- really strange cos felt full up afterwards even though only had 100gm chicken and book says should have 170. Had a lemon bar for lunch which was fab! Are u doing SS or one of the other programmes? - I went straight on to SS as just want to lose as fast as poss......

Yeh i know what u mean in losing weight asap..im on ss+ option b..which is 3 packs and 200 kcal meal..but im not having the meals tbh..maybe a nibble of cucumber or a bit of chicken now and again. So we both are on week 2..arent we?.

Yeh-due for my 2nd weigh in on Tues.don't feel like have lost any inches yet but hard to judge as tummy full of water! Finding that the hardest thing as not used to drinking as much as have to now- can't do without my cup of tea first thing in morning tho and have 2 have with milk: counsellor says ok as long as 1 cup (mug) only and with skim milk.Terrified to move off plan in case don't lose on Tues.....!

I agree with the water drinking..i didnt drink as much before i started..but am managing 3 ltrs a day..it really helps trust me. It fills you up..you will be fine. Im going to ask my cdc to measure me tmrw too. Wish me good luck

TDefinitely think u will have a good result- but heaps of good luck anyway! Plse post how it goes 2mrw. x

Hi Lynne..yes i lost 4lb..so thats 9.5 in total. Also lost 7.5 inches too..so all going good. Although i thought i would have lost more but any loss is good. Hkw are u going

That's great, congratulations! :wow: Don't think many diets would give a loss of 9.5 lbs in 2 weeks : maybe by the time we start on SS we are so fed up with the way we look and feel that our expectations are higher...
Today good so far-totally sold on the lemon bars, so lucky only bought 2 or would have been v tempted to have another one. Was out in the garden but next door just fired up their barbq so taken refuge indoors before they start cooking!

Back