Step 1 Sole Source Another Newbie ! First weigh-in

Yes thats right about expectations. Im happy with any loss tbh. My cdc is lovely shes given me a target for the week..which is to lose 5lb..im sure i can do that. Im also loving the toffee bar..its delicious. Will try the lemon tmrw. Stick to indoors hun..i would do the same. Stay strong. Xx

Will try the toffee bar for next week : just had a mango shake which is the first CD product have found unpleasant, had to hold my nose and glug it down like it was medicine......so won't be getting that again lol ! Enjoy what's left of the weekend : weather forecast here is possible thunderstorm later, so there goes summer....x

Ohh yes the mango is rank...i hated it to. Ohh thought the weather was here to stay..oh well enjoy it while we have it..have a grt evening and will chat tmrw. Xx

Hello suki - didn"t have the thunder after all (they are saying it's tonight now....!!) so back in the garden, a bbq-free zone thank goodness.Didn't feel particularly hungry but there's something about the bbq smell that gets me craving food. One of my workmates brought in a home made lemon drizzle cake this morning and had to ask if I could take my slice home as haven't told them in work am on CWP......too afraid to get in my car with it to drive home so binned it in the staff car park lol!!

I love the smell of bbq to..who doesnt...im looking forward to a bit if rain..might cool the air a bit. Good on you for binning the cake...it takes great willpower hun..you should feel proud of urself. Big hugs coming ur way

Aaah thank u.....know it was a bit wasteful to take it in the first place, but couldn't face all the questions if had turned it down! As far as work knows am trying to follow Weightwatchers regime on my own rather than go back to classes : was doing WW earlier but not fast enough for me..needed a decent weekly loss to keep motivated and it just wasn't happening for me any more.
Thought I might do better if food was not an option. LOL

Hi Lynne and suki,

hope you don't mind me joining. I am a fellow newbie too, and thought we could perhaps support each other?

started on 31/07/2013 and had first weigh in on Tuesday. 6lbs off...hoping to lose 3 st. How are you both finding it? On Ss?

Hi supermum..of course its ok to join..thats why the forum is here for. Its a grt tool. Going on fine. Im on my 4 th week. Lost 10lbs got a weigh in on the 14th. How are you finding it?

Hi Lynne and suki,

hope you don't mind me joining. I am a fellow newbie too, and thought we could perhaps support each other?

started on 31/07/2013 and had first weigh in on Tuesday. 6lbs off...hoping to lose 3 st. How are you both finding it? On Ss?
Hello, SuperMummy : the more the merrier ! So far so good, am in my 4th week now and so far lost 13lbs, so almost halfway to my goal of 9st 7lbs : cannot ever recall weighing that unless I was about 5 years old : so even to be within touching distance of that is pretty amazing for me.
You have had a great start, 6lbs off in your first week ! :) Are you finding it gets easier or more difficult to stay on track ?

Hello ladies,

Looks like you are both losing around a stone in your first month. That's great and well done to you both for sticking to it.
i am day two into my second week. Had my first blip last night. The oh was eating some delicious smelling food and I just caved in. I had two boiled eggs along with some boiled veg, topped with soya sauce. It was gorgeous. Haven't tasted food in a week and it tasted good. Can't feel guilty about it, as I had that instead of a shake....that is how I am justifying t anyway!!

i am off plan for my sons birthday on sat, but hope not to go overboard with all the tempting treats that a picnic brings!

i am finding the bars all super yummy. They don't half make you thirsty though. Is it the same for you both? Glug glue...

I wouldn't have thought that your blip would do much harm, eggs and veg and soy sauce are lots better than just about anthying else you could have chosen I would think.Well done on your first week's loss, what a great start !!Hope you keep away from those tempting birtbday party goodies - you will probably be burning off extra calories with all the running around - childrens parties are hard work on Mums !Only tried the lemon and toffee bars so far, but like them both : planning to get a peanut one at next weigh-in. Keep going and stay strong ! xx

Tut tut naughty girl for caving in..joke. You can have boiled eggs on the plan..so dont worry abt it. Ive got to wait until next week for my bars coz im out of them but the lemon and peanut are divine. When i get them im going to crumble some on my porridge. Its good if they make you thirsty that way you can top up on ur water intake.

Have either of you ever gone off plan?intentionally or otherwise? It's so easily done, but yes, I am going to re focus. One egg here and there could easily turn into a chocolate bar!!! Hahah..

speaking of which, if you haven't done so already, try the chewy choc bars.....they take forever to eat. So chewy and yummy. Bought the mix a mousse, so hoping to try that at some point. Veg soup for dinner tonight. Hmmm...

not keen on the porridge a if truth be told. I think it's the consistency for me. Love the tetras, some shakes and all the bars so far. What are your favs?

I was doing really well then just shoved some chips in my god..they tasted so nice. Not going to have my last pack now..will just drink more water now..how silly i am?

I was doing really well then just shoved some chips in my god..they tasted so nice. Not going to have my last pack now..will just drink more water now..how silly i am?

You are not silly !!!
It was "some chips" - not a whole portion of fish and chips, not a slap-up McDonalds meal,not a chocolate and cream doughnut food fest !
Think you have done brilliantly especially as you've had to wait such a long time for your next weigh-in : which is such a boost and a motivator.
Just try not to get so hungry (i.e. by choosing not to have the last pack today) that you turn to rubbish food for a quick "fix" - I think if it were me I'd have the last CD meal of the day rather than try to fill yourself up with water.

You have come so far and helped me stay on track, sweetheart : just draw a line under the chips and move on. xxxxxx

Aww thx hun. Chips what chips..lol. jumped into bed now and not going to dwell on it anymore. Thats right it could have been a whole meal but it wasnt. Roll on tmrw. Xx

Aww thx hun. Chips what chips..lol. jumped into bed now and not going to dwell on it anymore. Thats right it could have been a whole meal but it wasnt. Roll on tmrw. Xx

So true - don't dwell on it and have a good night's sleep. "tomorrow is another day" - would be even better if I looked like Scarlett O'Hara instead of just quoting her lol.Nitey- nite. xx

Hi, I'm new to this site so hope this works!!,
this is my second time on Cambridge ss & always find days 1 & 2 really difficult but getting on with drinking my water,

An akin..you will be fine..it you get stuck just come here..its great..theres loads of support from eveyone. Good luck on your journey. X

Hi, I'm new to this site so hope this works!!,
this is my second time on Cambridge ss & always find days 1 & 2 really difficult but getting on with drinking my water,

Hello An akin, welcome ! Yes , it does work : there are loads of inspiring stories on the forum and a whole photo section too.Plus lots of support and motivaton from your fellow SS ers. Good luck ! xx

Back