Another newbie! - Need help!

hayley87

Hey folks, I joined slimming world a week past monday, and although sticking to the diet and doing really well(i thought) I put on 1/2 a pount :cry:... I don't understand, has this happened to anyone else?

I'm also still struggling with syn values. i log my diary online and chose foods from the drop down menu but I don't know what syn to count it as on EE because they are either in green or red! for instance I used a pasta sauce and when i looked it up it said syn value 6 but in green writing so does that mean its a syn value in 6 on EE too!?

Hayley xxx

Heya, Dont be sad hun... it happens :) how many syns are you eating? you are better off purchasing the food directory from your meeting it gives you syns of everything no matter what plan you are on... main thing is do not get disheartened... im sure you will have a good loss next week :) xxxx

Hi Hayley - don't get downhearted after your first week - sometimes people take a while to get going and if you've been struggling with syns, that might explain it!

On EE, as I understand it, you count the lower syn value of the red or green. So, if you look something up and it says 3 syns in green, or 6 syns in red, you would count 3 syns. Hope that helps and good luck on your journey! x

:) be sure too!! :-D good luck hun xx

Back