Another Newbie :o)

Morning everyone!

Well today is day 4 of my Lipotrim journey and to be honest it isnt going as bad as i expected thanksfully. Ive had an addiction with food since i was a baby but since the birth of my baby last year and my wedding next year i have finally decided to put the fork down and do something about it!

I have been on many diets ranging from Atkins to Slimming World and yes ive lost weight but because i can eat food ive always thought in my head "well if i can eat a little bit of this i can eat a little bit of that" and i never stick to eat coz i love my food!

Im only 25 and my weight almost matches my age which i am horrified at. I started the Lipotrim diet on Tuesday and so far (according to my scales) ive lost 9lbs in 4 days!!!! I cant believe it, im over the moon. I needed to do something drastic in order to shift my weight and this looks to be doing the job.

I was told days 2-3 would be the hardest coz thats when the headaches kick in, but luckily ive had none of that yet. The only downside of the diet at the minute is my shocking mood swings. Im fine all day at work as im not around people eating coz you're not allowed to eat at your desk, but when i get home and my partner starts making his tea its awful. I know he has to eat but i just wish i wasnt there when he does. Thankfully he does eat in a separate room but the smell still lingers haha! Im sure it will get better with time... i hope so anyway!

Is there anyone else just starting out on their Lipotrim journey and want to "team up" to compare thoughts & feelings about it? Id appreciate any tips for continuing weight loss or just a chat so please get in touch!!

Hey there im on my third day of target slim its the same as lipotrim 3 shakes a day. Ill be here every day so we can keep eachother going. I done lipotrim a few years ago with great weight loss results lost four and a half stone in three months. So you will have your good days and you bad days. So feel free to take the bad one out here and just enjoy the good ones:character00116:

Back