Another newbie on the hunt for tips and reassurance :)

Hi all, just started slimming world on Monday and having a very hungry week no matter what I'm eating and I'm very unsure of syn values an the diet in general so was hoping for any tips or recipes etc anyone would be kind enough to give me :)

Also I've been told that keeping a food diary on here is a great idea to keep tabs on me so here goes! Wish me luck! Lol :)

Breakfast was mini ryivtas

Lunch was jacket spud with cottage cheese with chives, salad morrisons own vinegarette dressing (free on ww) and a mullerlight yog

Was hungry on the afternoon so I ate a pasta n sauce made with water and a mullerlight

Tea is going to be spagetti with a tomato sauce which I made and think is free with salad and the same dressing and a tablespoon on low fat coleslaw 1.5 syns and 2 28g of grated cheese and a banana and muller light yog.

Also had diet lemonade and 2 coffees with 1 sugar each at 2 sins and 1 syn for the dash of milk.."..........

So I think I'm on 4.5 syns I think!?!

Red day today and it's been a busy one!

Not had breakfast lunch and tea I've more been snacking and went out for tea too!

I've had......

Cajun chicken, ham salad with free dressing, 3 mullerlights, a pck ryvita minis.....went to frankie and bennys for tea and had their lighter options steak salad with a tablespoon of coleslaw and got no idea how many the steak salad may or may not have been"........I hope not too any?!?

Another red today and a horrible one so far I've had 4 coffees with 1 sugar in each, ryvita minis and my hubby's made us. Chicken curry with just 2 syns in the lot(tomato puree) I'm gun a have half with a peice of bread and butter and have fruit a mullerlight and a curlywurly too I think as I'm feeling good at getting on the scales and loosing 8 lbs!!!! :)

Back