Another newbie question

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lisaloooo, 16 December 2006 Social URL.

1. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Sorry hope I am not annoying you all.

Just wondering what sort of scales the CDC use.

Are they like WW and standard issue and regularly calibrated?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. punkass

punkass Silver Member

Sorry i can't help, i weigh myself, I just meet my CDC every two weeks for foodpacks and tell her what my weight was

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    As cdcs are self employed they have their own scales. You are not annoying at all hun, ask away!!!

The scales are not a cd issue, but I would imagine they are all looked after by the cdc

5. lisaloooo

lisaloooo Full Member

Ok cheers.

In that case Ill probably just use my own scales then to track my success.:)

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

My scales weigh up to 32 stone. I check them every other week by weighing a lb of sugar. If you are going to use your scales as well, try to weigh yourself in the same clothes and as soon as possible after your CDC so any differences are noted. You don't want to get messed in the head by your scales weighing one thing, and hers weighing another ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.