Another Newbie ... sort of

yeah the water is a struggle, i do 5 x 750ml evian bottles a day and make my shakes a bit thinner so i get my 4ltrs. i might get some crushed ice in cause i like them cold as it is and a slush will be nice if we get another warm day. i just want this headache to go, its just a dull ache but its getting in the way of my life.

You need to drink more water if your getting head aches. I know it's hard but it will sort your head out, you can take paracetamol too.

its only day 2 and i think if i drink any more water il drown :tongue:. its just the withdrawal into ketosis, like a dull ache.

il get there in a day or so :stickdance:

End of day one and I wanna give up! I feel rubbish. I have a cold too so I am so run down. Don't remember it being this hard last time!!

it feels harder to me too this time round, im ready to die everytime i see anyone eating. was it really this hard last time??

i keep saying to myself "if you just come off and promise to eat healthy we could have ...a list of amazingly bad food" but i think i did go through this last time where i wanted to quit and just eat well but it passed, so hopefully it will go away this time.

bring on the weigh in, i need to see some results :)

Keep going everyone. We are overcoming adversity together. My blender broke earlier (I like to whip a lot of air into it to make it seem like I am eating something!) so I had to shake my shake :-(, sitting here with conjunctivitus and nasty birthday food is all around the house....and I am out of chicken soup.....Just count down to weigh in at the Pharmacy and if you can't wait for your weight, hop on your bathroom scales to prove its really working!

I can't wait for first weigh in!

I made half vanilla and half chocolate this morning with boiling water, sweeteners and 3 spoons of coffee. Just about tolerable!!

keepsmiling said:
I can't wait for first weigh in!

I made half vanilla and half chocolate this morning with boiling water, sweeteners and 3 spoons of coffee. Just about tolerable!!

Ooh sounds lovely. Will have to try that lol. Well day 2 and. Feeling absolutely fine. Still so determined, although not sure how long my determination shall hold out lol. Is the first couple of days easier than 3rd 4th 5th etc, as i dont feel hungry whatsoever. Have had strawberry and vanilla shakes and a soup yesterday and didnt bother me drinking them, didnt find then unpleasant apart from soup little on the thick side. Looking forward to weigh in on monday now. Hope every1 doing ok.x

I was the opposite, I found day 1, 2, 3, & 4 easy it was 5 & 6 that I wanted to quit. Just keeping drinking your water and think how great you'll feel at your WI knowing you've done so well to keep to 100% TFR. You can do this!!! Once you've got your head around it and get in the zone it's easy peasy!! Good luck ladies, we are here for you.

JACSFAT said:
I was the opposite, I found day 1, 2, 3, & 4 easy it was 5 & 6 that I wanted to quit. Just keeping drinking your water and think how great you'll feel at your WI knowing you've done so well to keep to 100% TFR. You can do this!!! Once you've got your head around it and get in the zone it's easy peasy!! Good luck ladies, we are here for you.

Thank you for all ur support. Drinking plenty of water and feel full, when clearing kids breaky plates away this morn i could have picked at it lol but when i stood back i thought to myself that i would be mad with myself so emptied it straight into the bin lol.x

im having a bit of a bad day today. i lost 6lb at yesterdays weigh in and i was happy :D but today im irritable and miserable and i just want to eat, i feel like i cant do it anymore and that i just want to eat real food! its almost 4pm and i havent had my lunch shake yet cause i just dont want it. id rather just have nothing. il have to have it soon my stomach is growling.

il carry on, i know i will and hopefully this will all be a distant memory tomorro and il be back to my usual bubbly self. maybe its just the weekend doesnt distract me enough. if im still like this by next weekend i might have to swap to maintenance for the sake of my sanity :cry:

so good to see everyone doing well tho, keep it up folks :):):)

Didelidi said:
im having a bit of a bad day today. i lost 6lb at yesterdays weigh in and i was happy :D but today im irritable and miserable and i just want to eat, i feel like i cant do it anymore and that i just want to eat real food! its almost 4pm and i havent had my lunch shake yet cause i just dont want it. id rather just have nothing. il have to have it soon my stomach is growling.

il carry on, i know i will and hopefully this will all be a distant memory tomorro and il be back to my usual bubbly self. maybe its just the weekend doesnt distract me enough. if im still like this by next weekend i might have to swap to maintenance for the sake of my sanity :cry:

so good to see everyone doing well tho, keep it up folks :):):)

I know weekends are hard for me too, my whole weekend used to revolve around food! But it does get easier, stick with it you had a fab weight loss so far it really is worth all this!

thanks, as expected i was back to normal on monday. i think i just needed a day to sit and sob and feel sorry for myself but my fella was there with cuddles and words of encouragement.

ive changed my refeed date as we are going away and its easier to think that i have 3 1/2 weeks left instead of 7 1/2. i get a boost from watching the packets of shake get less and less and then from the weigh in and the next day or two with everyone asking "how much did you lose?" and being all happy for me. so im back on form and hitting the water hard so i get a good loss this saturday too :D

Didelidi said:
thanks, as expected i was back to normal on monday. i think i just needed a day to sit and sob and feel sorry for myself but my fella was there with cuddles and words of encouragement.

ive changed my refeed date as we are going away and its easier to think that i have 3 1/2 weeks left instead of 7 1/2. i get a boost from watching the packets of shake get less and less and then from the weigh in and the next day or two with everyone asking "how much did you lose?" and being all happy for me. so im back on form and hitting the water hard so i get a good loss this saturday too :D

Glad your feeling better.....I'm re-feeding the first week in April, we're going away the weekend after. So its about 4 wks for me, I'm excited but a little scared. I think I'll start 100% again once I'm back to shift the rest on the flab x

Back