Another Newbie to MMM....

MadIrish

Hi

On day 2 of Cambridge, I've done this diet before in 2007 when I was 20 stone and lost over 4 stone to get to 15 10. Then a social life happened? And the diet disappeared :-(

I am currently in a phase of life where I need a change to happen, I've just got out of a relationship that was bringing me down, cut most of my hair off and have a new job to start soon (likewise current job bringing me down) and soon a new house, so I thought a new me would complete the picture!

I have lots of bad influences around me - feeders if you like!! and so I need this to keep me on track and motivated!!! I have lost 2lbs since yday mainly water no doubt! I was 18 13 now 18 11!

My first goal is 16 stone fingers crossed xx I am determined this time though :) eating is cheating and all that :)

well you know you can do it! you just need to do it again. It might be even harder this time, but determination will see you though. Just remember why you are doing this:)

If in doubt come and chat to us :D so 2st11 loss is your first goal. Don't be too hung up on the numbers, any step in the right direction is awesome, and a step the right way.
Any tips from when you did this before are welcome :D
Speak to you later.

Hi

Thanks for your encouragement!! Last time I was brutal on myself - looking back I don't know where the motivation came from - I'd go out for 'dinner' but have a diet coke, I'd leave the house whenever anyone else was cooking and go for a walk, etc plus I loved the compliments when my jeans were falling down :)

I need to get back into that mindset of just saying no to invitations! It used to be easy! Plus I worked long hours so it was easy to just come home have a shake and a shower and jump into bed!

Focus focus focus and always say no! New motto!!

How have you been doing? X

Back