Another Newbie With A Real Challenge!!

MichelleT

Hello everybody, to introduce myself: I am on week 2 of Neris and Indias Idiot Proof Diet, and loving it. The info on this site is invaluable, I have just downloaded the book "Why we get fat" that was recommended here, to my kindle, couldnt put it down last night!! Week one was fine, lost 5lb, week 2 has been going well again, but my ketosis stick didnt look so good today and I can only assume there must have been some sugar in the salad dressing I had in the restaurant yesterday. Is that enough to affect my ketosis do you thing?
My challenge is that I am off to London today for a long weekend with my husband...no alcohol, no bad carbs....hope I cope ok!! Any suggestions that may help?
Thanks for all the info on here, its great!

breakfasts should be ok ............ and dinners ........... its the lunches .........that can be a challenge . try omelette , or salad or if you do have a sandwich throw one slice of bread away and have double the filling with one slice of bread , then walk everwhere...no escalators !! have a good time xx

Have a great weekend! Stick to safe steak/salad. Salami and cheese are easy to find snacks!

Great Weekend!!

I am sooo chuffed with myself...managed the whole weekend without a blip...no alcohol, no carbs..just a big smiley face all weekend!! The Cinammon Club (Indian) proved a bit difficult, but just left anything on my plate that didnt look like meat or spinach!! Had a whole baby chicken at Harrods rotisserie grill for lunch on Saturday, and yesterday because we were on the train around lunchtime I just bought 2 pkts of prawns. It was much less difficult than I expected....
And I lost another 3 lbs this week, so a total of 8lbs!!

I finished the book "why we get fat", which really was a great help, puts you off carbs for life!!

Heres to another successfull week!!!

That was a wonderful achievement MichelleT, inspirational! Good on you girl!

Well done for such a successful weekend and your great loss. Once you discover it's possible to stay legal - nothing can stop you. Keep going!

well done gal !!! whole chicken at least it was Harrods !! x

It was only a baby whole chicken, would have had more meat off a scabby rat!!

I felt bad afterwards because it was a baby!!!

Back