• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Newbie With A Real Challenge!!

S: 14st12lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 1st3lb(8.17%)
Hello everybody, to introduce myself: I am on week 2 of Neris and Indias Idiot Proof Diet, and loving it. The info on this site is invaluable, I have just downloaded the book "Why we get fat" that was recommended here, to my kindle, couldnt put it down last night!! Week one was fine, lost 5lb, week 2 has been going well again, but my ketosis stick didnt look so good today and I can only assume there must have been some sugar in the salad dressing I had in the restaurant yesterday. Is that enough to affect my ketosis do you thing?
My challenge is that I am off to London today for a long weekend with my husband...no alcohol, no bad carbs....hope I cope ok!! Any suggestions that may help?
Thanks for all the info on here, its great!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
breakfasts should be ok ............ and dinners ........... its the lunches .........that can be a challenge . try omelette , or salad or if you do have a sandwich throw one slice of bread away and have double the filling with one slice of bread , then walk everwhere...no escalators !! have a good time xx

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
Have a great weekend! Stick to safe steak/salad. Salami and cheese are easy to find snacks!

Great Weekend!!

I am sooo chuffed with myself...managed the whole weekend without a blip...no alcohol, no carbs..just a big smiley face all weekend!! The Cinammon Club (Indian) proved a bit difficult, but just left anything on my plate that didnt look like meat or spinach!! Had a whole baby chicken at Harrods rotisserie grill for lunch on Saturday, and yesterday because we were on the train around lunchtime I just bought 2 pkts of prawns. It was much less difficult than I expected....
And I lost another 3 lbs this week, so a total of 8lbs!!

I finished the book "why we get fat", which really was a great help, puts you off carbs for life!!

Heres to another successfull week!!!

ladyfelsham

Clean green leafy machine
S: 24st11lb C: 19st13.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 49.5 Loss: 4st11.5lb(19.45%)
Well done Michelle, you are going great guns!

Kat1e

This is for life
S: 17st8.9lb C: 12st12.8lb G: 12st6.2lb BMI: 27.5 Loss: 4st10.1lb(26.77%)
Well done for such a successful weekend and your great loss. Once you discover it's possible to stay legal - nothing can stop you. Keep going!

well done gal !!! whole chicken at least it was Harrods !! x

It was only a baby whole chicken, would have had more meat off a scabby rat!!

I felt bad afterwards because it was a baby!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1