Another Newbie

Babouble

Hi Everyone, I just joined up today so thought I would drop a wee note to say hello to everyone. I'm here for motivation and also support. I'm the biggest I've ever been and although I've tried to convince myself I'm ok with it I'm really not. Ideally I need to lose about 4 stone and keep it off! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Thanks

Babouble :)

Hi Babouble,
I'm a newbie to the site too, only joining today. I've been on slimming world for 4 weeks now and have lost 1/2 a stone so far. I managed to loose 1/2 a stone on my own before joining s/w and still have about another 1 1/2 to go.

Good luck with it all and i'm sure the 4 stone will come off in no time

xxx

That's excellent progress honey!! That's amazing getting a stone off in a short amount of time. I was a member of slimming world before but I stopped going as I wasn't following the plan as I should have. Decided to try losing the weight this time with plenty of exercise and just not eating as much junk as I have been,I know why the weight has gone on so I figure I just need to stop doing those things to try and reverse it!!lol

Like you I had to get in the right mindset to do it. For a while I kept being told that i needed to loose a bit of weight but I just wasn't ready to do it. I have to say though out of all the diets i've tried s/w is the most unlike a diet (especially the extra easy)....if you know what i mean....lol.

xxx

Back