Another Newbie

-Tally-

Silver Member
I've decided that 2011 is going to be my year for big changes but I could definitely do with some support from people who understand how hard it is.

I'm a comfort eater and have put on a huge amount of weight during an unhappy relationship that I've had as much success quitting as I have the food.

One thing at a time though, so this year it's all about me!

This coming Monday is my starting date and I follow the Slimming World plan online/with books at home. I went to meetings last year but found my motivation waning when the weather got colder, plus I'm not too confident at the moment about walking into a room full of strangers, so instead of using that as an excuse to carry on eating, I'm going to try the online method of support and this looks to be a great forum and very active.

I'll stop rambling now!

Thanks for the welcome, there's a lot to take in isn't there. Am just having a nosey around at the moment and trying to familiarize myself with all the sections.

Hiya and welcome to Minis, good luck on your weight loss journey xx

Thank you! Your before and after pics are fab, you must be chuffed! Well done x

hello i am new too and doing sw so far so good it is my first WI on wed it took me a couple of days to get to grips with it as i have done WW in the past x

Hi, I am new too. I've decided I need to make a change so I'm starting slimming world on Tuesday. The reviews so this is an excellent support forum, so I am hoping it will help me stick to the plan and shed those pounds. I have also decided to do the race for life this year too. xx

Good luck with the race! The forum seems great, I'm settling in nicely :D

Hi hun,

Thanks got your message in my diary, all the best with your journey, youve come to the right place for support and understanding. Some of the best advice I've been given has come from some amazing people on here, somehow the difficult days/weeks are easier knowing that there is someone here who understands. I hope you find it the same here and enjoy the journey of weightloss and how life changing it can be.

It helped me to start a daily diary over in the members section, feel free to pop in any time and I look forward to sharing your journey too.

All the best xx

Back