Another newbie!

Muddle

Hello all!

Long time lurker and finally taken the plunge to join!

Done slimming world a few years ago and loved the fact I was getting healthier and slimmer but then I went through a big rough patch in my life and sadly I'm a big comfort eater and I've piled it all + some back on.

I'm so determined to get back to a decent size and have a decent fitness level, it says something when you're 23 and get out of breathe just walking up a fight of stairs :eek:

I'm a size 18 and I've never been this big before and Im weighing around 16 stone now and it's really getting me down that I can't in a way be bothered to sort my life out but I'm on a high right now and I'm going to give it my best shot!

I'll keep a diary here and hopefully be able to stick to it properly and if anything just get my fitness back to a somewhat decent level :D

I've started fresh today, I did start 2 weeks ago and didn't lose at all so I gave up :eek: but I'm hoping with the inspiration and support from here I'll keep it going because some of the photos i've seen just amaze me!

Hello new member here!

Hello
I have only just found this site and it seems very supportive and inspiring.

Never had a weight problem until I had my 2 sons, since my last was born, 14 years ago I have battled with my weight and gradually increased over the years.

Did LL 6 years ago and got down to my target but unfortunately it has all +extra , gone back on again. Can't face doing a VLCD again.

Since then have lost and gained the same 2 stone every year !!!!

Hoping to start low carb/atkins/ Idiot proof diet tomorrow.

Have 80ibs to lose- big challenge but I really must stick to it long term. I usually lose a reasonable amount, go away on holiday and then come off the rails and never seem to get back on properly again!!!!

I just would love to feel comfortable with my body again, look good for myself and my family and be healthier.

ME TOO! Hi i've just joined too, i'm a slimming worlder! Last year after having my son i weighed 17stone got down to 16stone went on hols and for 6 mths lost and gain the same 6lb. Got down to 15st doing ww alone no exercise but with 2 babies counting points and a husband working away counting points was just another added stress.
After christmas i joined slimming world and am feeling wonderful food optimising. Found this website looking recipes n after lurking a little i decided to join yesterday as i'm sure i'm doing my husband and friends patience in talking about it all the time.
I've hit that 15 stone wall again thought last week i'd finally see the number 14 in front but NO! maintained lol hopefully this is my week.
All the best with starting your weight loss journey xx

Back