ANother Newbie

that's great - bet you're all smiles :D:D:D:D

wednesday 11 may 2011

breakfast:Branflakes and skim milk
Lunch, tuna pasta, extra light mayo, cue & onion
dinner; gammon steak, No fat, pots, sweetcorn, broccolli,
muller rice.

have snacked and snacked this evening, mainly on pretzel sticks, cucember and carrot sticks, and a orange muller light yoghurt....am due on and have a mean sweet tooth, so am off to bed so I dont eat and eat and eat and eat.....you get my drift.....

Hope you are all well..xx

also meant to say...went swimming again last night...managed a mile in 35 minutes....all good!!!

well done!!!
and on the swimming! thats fab... bet you are really chuffed with yourself!!
dont worry about the snacking.. i think we all do it to be honest...

Ah thanks Kes.... I did London swim last year in 39 mins...and was down to a 25 minute mile in the pool...so i have some serious work todo in 6 weeks!!!....

Thurs

breakfast;Bran Flakes/skim Milk
Lunch: TUna Jacket Potato
Dinner: Quorn bolognase and Muller rice

have a super sweet tooth at the moment as its nearly totm...have so far resisted but the pretzel sticks are taking a bashing!!!!

oh dont you just hate totm!!! booooooo

Friday:
Breakfast: Branflakes (or brainflakes as my 6 yo calls them)
Lunch: Potato,leek and Celeriac Soup (Homemade)
Dinner: Pasta with tomatoes and a tin of tuna after
Muller rice.

Saturday: Branflakes/skimmilk
Lunch: Pasta in a tomato sauce
Dinner: Grilled Chicken, Pitta Bread and salad
ROcket ice lolly

Have been busy gardening again, andnot really had time to think....and Although this week Ive not lost weight (still waiting on that totm) ive still lost inches...weird isnt it!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend

x

Monday
B: Brainflakes/skim Milk
L; Chicken/rice + Leeks
D: Not quite sure now????

Tuesday
B: Weetabix/skim Milk
L: 1%mugshot
D: Sweet chilli Rice

AMbrosia Creamed Rice

Went swimming today again...got down to a 30 minute mile (64 lengths)...was so nice...going to try to get to the Gym 2-3 times next week aswell as 3 swims!!!!

Have kinda lost my way a lil bit lately...am going to get back on track, am making soup tomorrow...butternut squash and sweet potato tomorrow I think...maybe veg and red lentils...

Breakfast: Weetabix/skim milk
Lunch: 1% mugshot + 1 slice 50/50 bread with extra light philli
Dinner: salad with Chickenand sweet chilli dippingsauce
Muller rice

later...iced gems

had a real crap couple of days...totm finally arrived... but now time to crack back on....I weighed on thursday and had another 4lb loss...but am not counting it until it registers on Tuesday....as have decided to nt register my weight at totm as its not always a true weight is it!!!!

Hope you are all well....

C.x

Id be happy with 4 lbs too.. lol..

Doesn't it suck being a woman and how much our weight fluctuated during our monthlys.. makes me frustrated some times!

I agree with Kes, being a woman does suck at times!...according to my doctor, you gain the weight the week before totm :confused::confused:

I sometimes wonder if these doctors know anything at all! ;)

I'll be well happy with 4lb...but i have been picking a bit...hmmm...we shall see

I sometimes wonder if my doctor knows bugger all...lol

It's shocking what some doctors don't know. Mine knows nothing about the rules, and didn't understand any of it when i tried to explain what i was doing.

She did give me a diet sheet, that was about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

a diet sheet...you're lucky...I got a prescription and was told to come back 3lbs lighter...That was it!!!!

Hi All..Havent really been able to get on line much lately...but need to make more effort to stick to this....still havent weighed since last time, food diary has gone out of the window, and i think i need to do that to stick to the low fat diet properly...I have still been eating sensibly and taking tabs, and havent had any side effects so I figure Im doing ok there...But I feel like I have plateaued already....but wont know until I weigh on monday, hmmmm....back to strict food diary I think as i would ideally like to loose at least half a stone before my first swim on June 19th!!!....

Hope you are all keeping well.xx

Back