ANother Newbie

I'm ok, just got home from my first shift back at work after having a month off. I work in a shop at the university, and only work term-time, so I've been off for ages. First day back was a killer :( It was so quiet, and there was nothing to do apart from a massive chilled food delivery, so once that was done, we had nothing left to do. The day went by so slowly! And I got blisters on my heels walking home, so I'm not a happy bunny right now :( I'm tired and sore from exercising yesterday, and I just want to sleep :(

I'll be fine tomorrow, I'm just having a bit of a miserable hour lol.

How was your day?

oh that doesnt sound too good ((((BIG HUGS))))...I spent the day cleaning my kids rooms...they were disgusting...dirty muckworms!!!!

Lol kids are supposed to be messy though! It's all part of growing up :)

Hi have been on xencial before but had side effects not great when you at work but not sure if i was eating the right foods. How much excerise are you doing to help you lose the weight. Was thinking of starting it again but need help.

I havent been doing any exercise yet, but have been intensive gardening!!!!

Hi Mags, not sure if your question was for me or not, but I'll stick my oar in anyway :) I'm not taking Xenical at the minute, but I'm planning to start it again soon. I'm doing Slim Fast at the minute, and I exercise 4 times a week. I do a minimum of 20 minutes (EA Sports Active More Workouts on the Wii) but I try to do an extra 30 minutes of step aerobics too. I find exercise really helps to speed up the weight loss, so I'd definitely recommend doing as much as you can, just don't over-do it! :)

Remarkably easy really...Kind of not looking at it as a diet, just more healthy eating...really want this now too...as want to try for a baby next year or so, so would really like to shift some weight!!
YOu've done so well Rach...How do you find it???

saturday 30th april 2011

breakfast;branflakes and skim milk
lunch: 2% mugshot and banana
dinner: Chicken So juicy bag and rice.. muller yoghurt

snack pretzels and iced gems!

i like to think of it as a healthy lifestyle i actually hate the word diet sometimes!! I have found it quite easy, scarily easy if that makes sense lol!! I am loving it, loving seeing the new me coming through!! :D

Thats is exactly how i feel atm!!!!

Sunday may 1st 2011

breakfast;branflakes + skim milk
Lunch: Roast Lamb, veg, boiled pots and sugar free jelly
dinner: mugshot

snack iced gems and
muller rice

monday 2nd may 2001

breakfast: weetabix + Skim Milk
dinner: grilled chicken and salad

bag of iced gems and muller rice

been gardening all day and haven't really got the chance to eat properly...but am nearly finished so will get back on track with my ahead planning...am off to soak in a nice hot bath, and Breaking Dawn!!!

Hope you are all well......

Weigh day tomorrow!!!

Ahh Breaking Dawn! Love the Twilight books! Can't wait for the next film to come out :D

Me too...Im doing awhole day of it when it does...Started re reading the books so it was nice a fresh in my mind.....forgot how quickly i could read them!!!!

will have to start knitting again when the garden is done to keep me busy!!!!

Ahh I love knitting too! Strange lol :)

I actually taught myself to crochet when i was pregnant with my first...love it....

anyhoo..weighed today...lost another lb since sat, so thats 5lb for last week!!!!

Got an appointment at 2.15 to sort out my gym member ship!!!

Woo well done! I'll be sorting out a gym membership once I've finished uni and got myself a job sorted. Should be within the next few months, can't wait :)

Back