Another Newbie!

MrsJ708

Hello all!
Just thought I'd introduce myself, my name is Anna and I've been on slim & save with my husband for the last 6 weeks. I've been lurking around minimins for quite a while but thought I'd take the plunge and join this lovely community! Despite being 6 weeks in and 21lbs down (my husband is now 34lb down!) I'm spending even more time on here thanks to a change in medication that is making me want to eat even though I'm not hungry!! Anyway enough waffling, just wanted to say hi before I take to ranting in my diary!! :)

WoW fantastic weight loss for you and hubby, welcome to this forum, I think this has helped keep me on the straight and narrow. Good luck on the rest of your journey.
Julia

Welcome! Well done to you and hubby for your losses! Thats fantastic. Keep it up :)

Welcome Anna, and well done on your weight loss (and hubby's) so far, you're doing great.

Thank you for the welcomes, have found this forum so helpful! It's been great having my husband for support and I've found your stories, advice and diaries so inspiring!

Welcome and really well done on both you and your hubbys weight loss so far, that is great. I love coming on here, great support and inspiration from everyone, keeps me going :)

Welcome Anna, you and hubby are doing fantastically well.

Your post was great timing as my other half woke up yesterday and announced he was going to do SnS as well. There aren't many guys on here, so it was great inspiration to hear about your hubby.

What an amazing start! My other half is thinking of giving it a go aswell, think he's going to get a taste of the packs this week. He's really shocked at the weekly losses people are getting. I was looking on here to see what sort of weekly losses men are getting but couldn't find any! What sort of losses are your hubbies getting? (sorry for hijacking!) x

First week he lost 11lb and has averaged 4lb a week ever since! The least he lost was 3lb and that included a day off for his birthday when we went out for an Indian! He's just under 6'2" and started at 15st 13lb, we're just finishing week 7 and he was 13st 7lb last Monday. He's gone from size 38 jeans to a 34 but can fit into a 32. He's been on 4 packs a day plus veg but occasionally has a fifth pack if he's really hungry! Hope that helps x

Someone at work started with her OH 3 weeks ago. He lost 2 stone in the first 3 weeks and has another 4 to go.

Welcome hun, great decision to join :) Well done to you and your hubby on your losses so far and good luck for the rest of your journey xx

Back