Another newbie

kime13

Hiya fellow vlc dieters!! :)

Another newbie and vlcd virgin!

Been considering a vld for a while and thanks to discovering this site and researching all the various diets I decided to go with s&s!

Initially bought the samples pack in April with plan to start but had too many big social events - weddings, hen nights, birthdays, christenings, holidays! So put it on hold!

Now feel in the right frame of mind and have a very important goal to lose weight to be eligible for fertility treatment! If that's not a big enough reason to do this I don't know what is?!

I'm away on holiday today for 6 days and shall be starting next Thursday on my return from holiday! Straight onto the plan with no looking back! I've bought 6 weeks worth of food packs!

Initially looking to lose 3stone to get on waiting list for treatment and then continue on plan to lose another 4!!! Ideally! Eeeeek! Seems unachievable but I see many have succeeded and yous have inspired me! Thank you!!!

So sure you shall be hearing a lot more from me in the coming months on this lovely forum and hopefully seeing a lot less of me!!! ;-)

Kim xx

Hi Kim,
Have a good holiday,vlcd is hard but can be done if you're heads in the right place,I'm on day 5,never thought I'd be able to stick it this long lol.

Hiya Kim,
The beauty of VLCD is that 7 stone IS achievable!
If you chose a more conventional diet, you'd be doing it for years!
The support and encouragement on here is AMAZING and don't forget to update us on your progress x x
Welcome aboard Hun
Luv Beth x

Hi :) Enjoy your hols and see u when u get back. You will have that 3 stone off in no time xxx

Back