Another newbie

Ayla

Hi all,
I have been on and off diets for years, and have now started Slimming World online due to work commitments, but really need that personal boost to go with it, so I am hoping that all of you fellow slimmers will be able to help me out. :wave_cry:

I sadly have little motivation, I work from home and the kitchen is a constant caller, so it makes it extra hard. I am training for a charity cycle ride next year, so am desperate to get fit and healthy this time. I did one in February, and although I had an amazing time, I think I would enjoy it more if I was happy in myself.

Here's to the path to a happier, healthier slimmer us!!

Hi

Good luck with SW online. Have a look at some of the success stories and inspirational pics for support.

And there is a section for SW too

Irene xx

thcartoon_54.gif

Hello and welcome to minimins, its a fabulous site for help and support. Take a look around and make yourself at home.
Good luck with your weight loss journey, keep us posted on your progress

Enjoy the Journey

:welcome: Welcome to MiniMins. I'm new this week too. Love yourself as you are and you have a friend for every step of the journey.
Enjoy the journey
Gem X

Last edited:
Hi welcome to the forum and to SW. There are loads of people on here who are online members so you are not alone. Good luck with it x

I guess we all join wondering if we can stick with it but with all the wonderful support I reckon WE CAN ;)
Gem x

Back