Another newbie

Hurray!

Week two weigh in and I am down by 10lbs= 5lbs per week! Hurrah.
Really happy with this as since I was on a low carb diet prior to cambridge its a really good starting loss. I've just got to a normal BMI which is also really exciting. Thanks for your support guys, I am now really determined to get to goal and stay there
xx :)

Hi minz,

Congrats on getting through today!!!

I got my packs today but its my first day tommow.. Im soo nervous and i have work 8-4 so im thinking its going to be quite difficult for me but on the other hand being bord at home will more than likley be worse!!

In regards to the bmi 25 and under, my bmi is 27 and im 11 stones and i want to go down to 8- 8and half so i rekon by the time im under 10 my bmi may be under 25 but as to me this isnt my goal weight im planning to carry on with the sole source almost all of it.

My councillor said its my choice how long im on sole source for as long as after a month or so i have a few days break and eat a salad/chicken on a few days so im guessing its the same for you,

Hope that has helped x x

Hi minz,

Congrats on getting through today!!!

I got my packs today but its my first day tommow.. Im soo nervous and i have work 8-4 so im thinking its going to be quite difficult for me but on the other hand being bord at home will more than likley be worse!!

In regards to the bmi 25 and under, my bmi is 27 and im 11 stones and i want to go down to 8- 8and half so i rekon by the time im under 10 my bmi may be under 25 but as to me this isnt my goal weight im planning to carry on with the sole source almost all of it.

My councillor said its my choice how long im on sole source for as long as after a month or so i have a few days break and eat a salad/chicken on a few days so im guessing its the same for you,

Hope that has helped x x

My CDC (and loads of other CDC on here) say you shouldn't SS once you reach normal BMI as you haven't as much fat so you lose muscle and tissue as well which isn't good. I'm surprised you've been told you can SS as long as you like (with the few days breaks)........why not ask other CDC for advice on here through another thread to get clarification as you don't want to mess with doing SS when you shouldn't. I'm happy to go up the plans as 810 and 1000 are still very low calorie and safer to do once in the 'normal' BMI range. :)

Back