Another Newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Weightykate, 28 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Weightykate

Weightykate New Member

Weight watchers
    Hi all, started doing ww on my own from home (had materials from previous attempt) and I have so far lost a total of 9lbs in the first couple of weeks:). Unfortunately on my 3rd week I have stayed the same:(, I think due to the totm. Anyhow I wish to lose a total of 42lbs and look forward to chatting with you all, weightykate.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ** Just Jools **

** Just Jools ** Slow & steady does it!!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hiya & welcome. good luck with the ww & well done on the losses so far, you're doing great. x
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW. Come and join us in the WW section

Irene xx
  5. Treats

Treats Silver Member

Hello Kate

I think we tend to beat ourselves up so much if we don't see a difference on the scales... it could be for a number of reasons and you will still be doing yourself good... so keep at it and hey great work so far!
  6. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to Minimins, our freindly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey. Don't worry too much if u do not loose any weight this week, it may reflect in next weeks lost.
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) best of luck with WW :)
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.