• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Another Newbie

Hi all.

Just wanted to say hi. I've just this morning started the CD and ive never drunk so much water in my life! :) Day 1 and I dont feel too bad so far, lets see how I feel by tonight!

I'm ashamed to say im a horrible 17st 9lb :( but am aiming to have that down to 13st 7lb in time. I will definitely be popping on here for a read a few times a week as my first impressions are that people really seem to care about others here.

All the best.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi phalan, just started the CD myself, on day 2 and feeling great, just wanna get this first week over lol :) i've been on this site the last few days and its been great motivation for me and it gets the time in when i'm at work :) wish you all the best on your journey!!! x

Purple Hugs

Loves weight.. training!
Hi and welcome - there is a great thriving CD section here so lots of support and challenges to be had. :)

As an ex-17 stoner myself you CAN do it :) just stick to the plan and drink that water! lol

look forward to seeing you around and reading about your losses. :)

Hiya, good luck on your weight loss,
i started at 17stone 9lbs, been on it for 11 weeks today i'm 15stone 2lbs now :) so it will work if you keep to it :)
good luck
maria x x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 1
Exante - Total Solution 100% 1
Introductions 2
Introductions 1