Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Another newbie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Littlelizzy, 27 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Littlelizzy

Littlelizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi everyone :p

I've been reading for a little while, but took the plunge and registered today. it seems a great site and very supportive.

I have been doing CD for 7 weeks and have lost 2 & 1/2 stone already, but still have a fair way to go. I'm doing a mixture of SS (3 packs) with skimmed milk and then the odd SS+ meal and it seems to be working for me, although I'm hoping to have more of a loss then the 2lb last week :mad:

Good luck to you all on your diets

:talk017:

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi there

You have done great in 7 weeks . not far to go now , how are you find it , it seems to be working with mixing the plan . After all as long as it works !

4. Littlelizzy

Littlelizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi, thanks for replying.

I'm finding it really easy some days and really hard other days. As a rule I'm not hungry I just crave eating proper food and in particular carbs :sigh:

How are you getting on?

I'm exercising as well, I have a Wii and am doing Wii fit and my fitness coach, which I'm really enjoying x

5. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I find its more of a mind over matter with any dieting , that you have to really want to diet .I have had a few slip ups and never got to goal , so that's my aim to get to goal and stay there :)
    You are thinking like most of us once on CD your not hungry you just miss carb food and the smell of food is overpowering at times , that you just don't stop smelling things lol
    Never tried the Wii fit , we had one when they first came out but then sold it when they were in great demand

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.