Another newbie!

suranne

Hi everyone,

I'm on day 3 today (SS) - not finding it too bad but I am struggling to drink enough water. I've been adding a lot more to my shakes to try to up my intake that way, but was just wondering when I can have the water flavourings? Are they worth getting?

Thanks in advance :)

drinking the water does get easier as you get used to it. it seems to be a gradual thing as you phase other drinks out.

I am on day 9 now and have easily had my water today and am just going to fill my bottle up again. This is from someone who never used to drink water, unless it was in the form of diet coke or a nice cuppa

diet coke addict here too - not missing it though, strangely.
welcome suranne - water drinking does become a kind of habit after a while soon you'll be unable to go without it. xxx

Hi..i am at the end of day 1 and i can honestly say i hate the smicy tomato soup. I had to force it down as it was soo discusting. Anyway good luck on your weightloss..

Shane.

Hi Suranne...you are off to a great start. It takes a week or so to fine tune how to get all the water down and then just becomes routine. Best wishes for the rest of the week and your first weigh in.

Thanks for all the advice everyone :)

Not doing too badly today with the water - have been having it at room temperature rather than ice cold and am finding it a lot easier to drink.

I'm also starting to actually enjoy the shakes so fingers crossed I'll stick to it this time round!

Back