another newie...

tabi

just saying hello, first day starting LT, although it's not the first LT outing, previously lost 5 stone but have put it all back on and more :cry:determined to get it off and keep it off this time. thought this site might help to keep me focused as everyone seems very friendly and encouraging. i know the first week is the hardest so onwards and upwards everyone!

warm welcome

Hi Mini, thank you for making me feel so welcome. I've managed to add my signature but still finding posting a bit confusing, I'm out of practice I think!

Thank you for the LT link. I'll pop by now and say hello. So you're starting back yourself? Wishing you every success with your weight-loss too :)

It won't take you long for you to find your way about and thank you for the good wishes.

I am starting back on Saturday...have spent this week cutting down on carbs and increasing my water intake, so hopefully I will slip into ketosis quickly.

Sounds like you're onto a winner already. It's my birthday next wk and I was going to wait but I woke up today and thought, "today's the day", so here I am. Hope this week zooms by so I can post my 1st loss and feel proud. Hope you have a great week and I look forward to hearing about your loss too x

hi tabi and :welcome: to the forums!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983x
:p:p:p

Hello, Sharkbait, thank you for the welcome, I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the support I've received already.

L, tabi x

Thank you for the warm welcome, Irene. What a beautiful little boy, you must be the proudest Grandma!

t x

Hi miss bee, thank you so much, wk1 gone *phew*. Continued success for you, too.

t x

Welcome Tabi! i know you posted on my thread so i am welcoming you too.

Together we will do this :D

Back