Another noob... hello!

Balfie

Hello everyone! :)

I registered a few weeks ago but not posted yet... so here goes!

I did Paul McKenna's weight loss programme a few years ago with great success. It was the first diet I had done that I could live with after I had lost the weight and so not only did I slim down all the way to a weight I was happy with, but I kept it off.

Until now...! I've found over the last few months I've slipped further and further until now I am back to my old eating habits and the weight is going back on. I feel big and horrible.

When I did his programme I used to go on a forum with others doing his plan and I found it of great help to motivate me and help me to get to grips with it. I left that forum after a while (due to reasons I shant bore you and go into), but now I am planning to try to get back on track and would love to find anyone else doing his plan for motivation etc. Even if there isnt anyone doing his plan specifically its just nice to have somewhere to come to share things.

Well anyway, I dont want to waffle on too much. I like the look of this site, so I thought I would register and say hello.

I havent started his plan again yet, I am psyching myself up to it! I have his book to read and the diary to complete so I think my next step is to set a date to begin.

Well, thats me in a nutshell!

Hi and welcome. Not sure if anyone is following Paul's programme at the moment but sure you will still get lots of support
Good luck
Irene xx

good to meet you and whatever you decide to follow i hopeyou have great success with it:wavey:
Catherine

Back