Another not very gd wiegh in...

Rachael C

Lost 2pounds again this week, not really impressed i really thought it was gonna be a good 1 this week :( i know im not drinking enough water but ive been 100% and ive been swimming!! loool meh its nt fair, cant quit now though been dieting for years and this is one diet that actually works i just gta stop comparing myself to other peopleee arghh lol

I know it's been said before but look at the bigger picture
it's a stone in three weeks stick with it it will be worth it x

i know, thanks i actually need to be constantly reminded about that lol It doesnt help having dodgey scales at home that dramaticly change just by moving slightly lol

You really need to drink the water huni well done on the 2lbs xx

You're not alone hon, I'm averaging between 2 - 2.5lbs a week and I'm doing it all by the book and drinking all the water. I think a lot of it is down to weighing at the same time every day, how active you've been and whether you are gaining any muscle (I'm attempting to increase my muscle mass so as to decrease the amount of sagging skin I have at the end.)

Take your measurements if you've not done so already and use changes in your inches to get you through the weeks where the scales don't appear to reflect your hard work.

Good luck!

Back