Another one..

Cheesecake

Hello!

Thought I would finally join after lurking for a while! Have been slacking for the past week so need a kick the right way again.
My start weight was 15.7 stone and now I'm 14.1 stone. I was 13.13 last week so I've put weight on booo!!
But I'm officially not "obese" anymore :D

I try to keep below 1300 and go to the gym 3-4 times a week. As well as walking to and from university everyday which altogether is a 90 minutes.
Hoping to lose another stone by Xmas.

:character00116:

Welcome! :) And WELL DONE on your weight loss so far - that's fab! I'm sure you'll be back down to 13st 13lbs and even lower in no time! Just climb back on that wagon!

I've been a no-show on here for the past month or so cause I totally fell off the wagon and in to a big pit of dispair (and chocolate!!) so having to restart all over again!! But I figure if you've plucked up the courage to show face after lurking then I can too after going in to hiding haha!

Hiya, and welcome! Glad you decided to join us here :)

Lady A, I was wondering where you'd gone! Welcome back, good to see you x

Hello hello. Welcome Cheesecake, well done on your progress so far. I do a lot of walking as well, it's great exercise and I listen to books on tape as I go, I find it really relaxing.

Hello Lady A, don't worry about your little set back we all have them, just hop back on the wagon with us and you'll have it righted in no time. :)

Welcome cheesecake! With a routine like that you'll do just fine I should think - good luck!

Good luck with your journey!

Back