Another piece of the puzzle

lost 1lb!

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread with wafer thin ham
baked beans egg mushrooms
chicken chow mein with tons of beansprouts and tiny carrot sticks half tblspoon of honey 1 1/4, 1 tsp of sesame oil 1
malibu and diet coke 2.5
scan bran cake 2.5
mini smartie animal 6

Last edited:
Thankyou Texty, was a little disappointed after losing 2lb in each of the previous three weeks but I guess that it adds up to half a stone I've lost in a month, so not so bad. I didn't really eat that much last week or have many syns so was a little surprised. When I told mum she said "Is that all?" At first I was upset but then I realised she didn't mean it in a nasty way but that she knew how hard I'd worked.
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wmeal bread
pot shot carrots and apple
s/world chips, baked beans, veggies, egg and bacon 1 tblspoon bbq sauce 1syn
scan bran cake 2.5
malteaster bunny 3
mini lindt bunny 3.5
milkyway bar 3.5

Last edited:
Hi hun how are you today? I know your saying you didnt eat much last week so you were surprised. Sometimes if you dont eat enough you wont lose because your body holds onto the "fat" stores, so maybe this week try and eat a bit more x

Hiya Texty I'm not too bad thanks. Not up to much today apart from making bracelets. Will try to eat a bit more this week, last week was so busy! I was out doing something every day so glad to be having my first day in for a week. How are you? x

Im fine thanks hun. Ive not done anything today ive had a lazy one. Ooohhh what kind of bracelets do u make?

IMG0060A.jpg There we are Texty, they're shamballa style ones x

:wavey:Thankyou Texty x
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread with beans and ham
Wetherspoons 5 bean chilli with no nachos, free?
honey glazed sausages 4.5, chips and carrots
mini malteaster bunny 3
milkybar 3.5
2 mini eggs 1.5

Last edited:
A 350ml sk mlik
B 2 slices whmeal bread with 2 sausages 1syn, bbq sauce 1 syn and baked beans
mini quiches
lasagne 3 syns for cheese with loads of veggies
solero 5 syns

Last edited:
A 350ml skmilk
B 2 slices whmeal bread and ravioli
2 mini quiches
solero 5
lasagne + veggies plus extra cheese 4.5
mini quiche
satsuma
options coconut hot choc 1.5 sugar free marshmallows 1.5 light squirty cream 1.5

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices wh meal bread with bbeans
hifi light 3
2 mandarins
scan bran coconut cake 10

Last edited:
Hiya Texty I'm good thanks how are you doing? Had my first day off plan yesterday and had a night out, went over my syns on alcohol and didn't get to weigh in this morning, whoops! Back on plan today.
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread with baked beans

Im fine thanks chick - I had a bad food day yesterday too much bread arghhh - back on it today.

Ive been food shopping today, just chilling now no plans for the rest of the week. What u up to?

Hiya Texty I have more or less slept the whole weekend! Getting to bed at 1am, 2am, 4am and 5:30 am all week hadn't done me any good at all but all caught up now. So far today I have had a cup of tea and have chips, beans and egg on the go.

Wow thats some late mornings lol. Im just going to make something to eat im starving even though I had quite a big lunch lol.

Hiya Texty, thought I'd caught up on my sleep but didn't wake up until 11 today!
A 350ml sk milk
B hifi bar
macaroni cheese pasta n sauce 1.5 with wafer thin ham
spag bol with 25g low fat cheddar (4.5) and 1 tblspoon of grated parmesan 1.5
IMG0061A.jpg
coffees with sugar for rest of syns

Last edited:
Back