A 350ml sk milk
B
rice pudding made with water and yog
pot shot
chicken korma curry paste 1 syn
milkybar 3.5
solero 5

Last edited:
Still here, having a bad day suffering from anxiety.
Feel huge this evening so worrying about weigh in. Been 100% all week and hoping my one night off plan a week ago doesn't mean a gain :(

Hi hun hope your ok. Dont stress about weighin you will be fine ill keep my fingers crossed for you, It was 1 night out of 7 you will be ok

Thankyou Texty, how are you? x
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread and wafer thin ham
ravioli and jacket pot
lasagne and veggies
rice pudding with yog
solero 5
malibu 4
milk chocolate 3.5

Right, sorting myself out from today. Had a new hair cut which i absolutely love, got my stone award and lost a dress size, time to start liking myself I think!
Diet has been really poor over the last week and had no appetite so I'm now going to try my best to eat properly again. I've been feeling exhausted from eating poor and then sleeping all the time and then not having time to eat! With no college, badminton or group last week I was at a loose end. Thankfully the coming week will have more of a routine.
Today I've made some mini quiches, a stew full of superfree and my favourite lasagne.

And where are the pics of the haircut? lol

Its fab you got your stone award onward and downward to the next sticky and certificate.

a 350ml sk milk
b 2 slices bread with sausages and bbq sauce 2
pudding rice with berries and yog
mini quiche
sainsburys chocolate 7

image201303080001.jpgimage201304070003.jpgHere you are Texty, a before and after lol. Probably doesn't look much different. It's got more of a style now and is much blonder.

A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal bread with wafer thin ham and ravioli

Frankie and Benny's penne arribiata and jacket pot (not sure of syn value but was a healthy choice)
lasagne and veggies

Loads and loads of walking today!

I can deffo see the difference in the cut hun its lovely - a much better shape it suits you, I wish I dare get mine chopped lol

Thankyou hun x
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 alpen lights
4 mini quiches
pot shot
apple and mandarin
lasagne
mini malteaster bunny x3 =9
milkybar 3.5

Defrosting freezer and it's a nightmare!

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices bread with baked beans, mushrooms, egg, sausages 1.5 and bbq sauce 1
4 mini eggs 3
smash pizza with chicken, mushrooms, and peppers cheese 4
milky bar 3.5
2 more mini eggs 1.5

Last edited:
Think I'm going to get an Opi nail varnish set. I wanted it at Christmas but had acrylics on at the time so didn't bother. It's called the Skyfall/ James Bond collection.

Saw that at the QVC Beauty Bash - nearly bought it but resisted as had spent way too much that day. May treat when I get to my Club 10

Hi guys I'm still here. Doing ok but not had chance to catch up with my diary. I've now lost 16 and a half pounds and have 11 left to go.

Back