Another piece of the puzzle

Hi hun glad your still hanging in there. Im back from hols now so need to get back on the SW track. WI on wed for the first time in 3 weeks gulp

Still here guys, what a busy life I have! Still at college and have my maths exam on Thursday, lots of bingo and plenty of wins :) Got myself into a size 14:D. Got such a busy social life I can't believe it. Now lost 18lbs, 9 left to go! Hope weigh in wasn't too bad Texty. Hiya Cazdav x

Good luck for you exam hun I hope it goes well. Oohhhh bingo wins sound good that will boost your savings chick. Well done on the weightloss too x

Good luck for exam hun - i did maths for my a levels - what are your plans after college?

Hiya guys, exam went well I think, expecting to pass. Cazdav, I have no idea what I want to do next lol. Going to do the next level of mathematics for now.
Thought I would post pics of my progress.

IMG_1707.jpg 049.jpg

Confession time, I had been doing a food diary on a website that records the calories for what you have eaten throughout the day. This has made me obsessed with calorie counting and now I am stuggling to eat. Please be very careful if you are thinking about using one of these, stick to a proper food diary sheet it you can.
Now that's over with, a fresh start! Not eaten very much the past few days and suffering from insomnia and headaches so really need to sort myself out. Waiting for an appointment to see my cpn. Not sure if I'll be able to continue with slimming world or not :(. To stop me from recording my food diary on the calorie counting website I am going to do it on here for now.
A 350ml sk milk
B 2 slices whmeal hovis bread
1/4 tin tinned spaghetti
acivia intensely creamy yog

My Fitness Pal by any chance? I use that and counts calories but i like putting it on there, seems to help me stick to plan better, though I do see how people can get obsessive over number with it (been there done that)

Awww hun you were doing so well too you only had 7lbs to go to target. Your bound to have insomnia etc as your not eating enough to function properly.

Start filling your diary in on here again I hope your appt goes well with your cpn

Thankyou Texty. Yesterday I had a better day food wise, managed 2 proper meals and my headache went and had a better night sleep.

Thought I'd try and explain what's been going on. It started when I couldn't get to group and I weighed myself on some scales in town that measure your height and weight and calculate BMI. They said I was shorter than I thought I was and therefore recommended I lose more than I had planned to have a healthy BMI. They said the most I should weigh was 11st 7. With my target at 12st, this started some confusion in my mind. A week later I was at Bingo with my mate and she commented that I was too strict with slimming world, I look back now and no I wasn't! I was just following the plan correctly in order to reach target as soon as possible. She then said her partner had said that I had lost too much weight and looked ill. I went to weigh the next day and received my club 10 and stone and a half. I got home and with the remarks my friend made fresh in my mind I ate some chocolate, then some more, and more..... I then felt extremely guilty and made myself vomit then when to bed for sleep. After this the obsession with the fat on my arms and legs began. I began tracking the calories in what I ate and when I was under the recommended daily allowance I got a little buzz which I know now was unhealthy. A couple of days ago I sat down and used the skills I use at group to identify the underlying cause of my self loathing... Poor self esteem and little confidence, caused by abusive, controlling relationships and a desire to please those around me. I am now beginning to eat properly again and trying not too obsess about my body.

The comment about me looking ill really confused me, I'm not exactly underweight am I?
I am now following red and green days because when I am struggling to eat I can use two healthy extras for bread so can easily make a few sandwiches or toast. I'm seeing a health trainer tomorrow to discuss what's been going on.

Last edited:
A 350ml sk milk
A 40g reduced cheddar
B 2 slices whmeal bread with bacon and 1tblspoon bbq sauce 1 syn
B 2 slices whmeal bread with flora light 1syn, nutella 4 syns
Syn free stew
fruittella sweet 1 syn

Last edited:
I'm sure you don't look ill, apparently they don't know the difference between looking healthy and ill. At 5 8' I think underweight is something like 7 or 8 stone, it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of how you look, its you you need to please, is there any chance they could be just jealous of how good you actually look?

Exactly hun, I don't think 12stone is unhealthy at all! The only thing I can think of is that maybe my friend's partner prefers curvy women? That's why I got in such a mess, my eyes told me I was overweight and then they said I looked ill, so my head was all over the place! x

I can see why it would mess you up. What we see about ourselves and what others think/see differ and they don't realise how much their opinions can really screw with you.

A 350 ml sk milk
B 2 slices hovis bread with wafer thin ham
B 2 slices hovis with flora light (1) and nutella (4)
stew and jacket pot (Hadn't eaten much so despite doing red day had a potato with it)
More stew
small glass of wine and kit kat

Last edited:
Saw a health trainer yesterday and she weighed me and measured my height. Turns out I am in fact 5'8"!Changed my target today, now have 2lb to target instead of 4. Thought it would be better for me with my mental health being bad.
I am now in my target jeans!

A 350ml skimmed milk
A 40g reduced cheddar
B 2 slices whmeal bread
B 2 slices hovis whmeal bread with flora light (1syn) and nutella (4 syns)
pudding rice with muller and berries
190g of chicken chow mein (3.5)
150g of beef and mushrooms (2 1/4)
hoops and crosses (4)

forgot I was doing extra easy and accidentally had an extra b and a!

Last edited:
Back